copper jokes - Ford Forums - Mustang Forum, Ford Trucks, Ford Focus and Ford Cars
Ford Forum Ford Forum

» Auto Insurance
» Featured Product
» Wheel & Tire Center

Go Back   Ford Forums - Mustang Forum, Ford Trucks, Ford Focus and Ford Cars > Fordforums Community > The Pub
Register Home Forum Active Topics Photo Gallery Auto Loans Garage Mark Forums Read Auto EscrowInsurance

The Pub For General Discussion

FordForums.com is the premier Ford Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-17-2004, 02:25   #1 (permalink)
Must not void insurance

copper jokes

A State Trooper who was sitting at his usual favorite speed trap on the overpass, pulls over an unsuspecting motorist, speeding down the interstate. After being pulled over, the man politely asks the Police officer if there’s any chance of him getting a break. The State Trooper sarcastically smirks and continues to write out the ticket, then hands it to the motorist.

As he’s handing it to the motorist, he says to him, “By the way, where were you going in such a hurry anyway?” The motorist replies, “Well, I’m a proctologist that specializes in constipation and have discovered a revolutionary new technique for safely enlarging peoples relatively small rectums and I was late to a seminar presentation about it.”

Confused, the State Trooper couldn’t help but ask. “Well, what does the treatment consist of?” The Proctologist replies, “Well, to start off, we use a tiny cone shaped device at first, as to not to make the patient too uncomfortable. I gently insert it into their rectum and slowly pry it open, over an extended period of time. And over the next several weeks, we continue the same treatment, using increasingly larger devices until the final phase, where the rectum is stretched out to an amazing 6-feet.”

Shocked and a little skeptical, the Trooper then says, “C’mon doc, you’re pulling my leg! What on earth would someone do with a 6-foot @$$hole?

The proctologist looks at him with a grin and says, “You give him a badge, a ticket book and a radar gun and station him at a highway overpass.”

AND ANOTHER:
A young woman was pulled over for speeding. A Michigan State Trooper walked to her car window, flipping open his ticket book. She said, "I bet you are going to sell me a ticket to the State Troopers Ball". He replied, "Michigan State Troopers don't have balls." Then there was a moment of silence while she smiled, and he realized what he'd just said. He then closed his book, got back in his patrol car and left. She was laughing too hard to start her car.

I LIKE THIS ONE:
A motorist was mailed a picture of his car speeding through an automated radar post in Troy, MI. A $40 speeding ticked was included. Being cute, he sent the police department a picture of $40. The police responded with another mailed photo of handcuffs
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 11-17-2004, 17:16   #2 (permalink)
Lyrical Mastermind

Re: copper jokes

LOL that last one is very funny i agree

"Hey, it compiles! Lets sell it" - What Microsoft probably says about all its products.

If what i'm saying isn't making any sense, im not drunk, im just like this all the time..............ok so maybe im drunk, but thats beside the point...
xf_dude is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2004, 21:59   #3 (permalink)
Country Boy Rippin it up!

biggrin Re: copper jokes

i like em all, i think i'll try some of them
GTFORDMAN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2004, 22:24   #4 (permalink)
Long live the AU!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by GTFORDMAN
i like em all, i think i'll try some of them
ure a braver man than me if you try that forst one!

> Piccies <
hambo_12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2004, 22:38   #5 (permalink)
BA Fairmont ZL Fairlane

G O L D!!!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Ford Forums - Mustang Forum, Ford Trucks, Ford Focus and Ford Cars > Fordforums Community > The Pub