What am I talking about??
Just read that article!! Damb interesting stuff and very impressive!! Just a few points......
1. It only talks about maybes and "almost" certainties;
2. Holden haven't spent ages developing anything, Cadillac have;
3. Cadillac's are damb expensive as would that AWD system, bringing that into an Australian context = big $$$$ and very expensive cars. Cars likely to be too expensive for the Australian market and Holden know exactly what price point they can sell their cars for!!
4. There is no mention of other models, just comments along the line of "imagine if". Now I know Holden would like to do more models, but that is all just rumour at this stage. As is whether this AWD system will make it to Australia.
5. Cross8 concept is 2 years old and ran a Rodeo system, it's engineering would have been largely completed and locked away well before this Cadillac system was released.
Just my opinion and not having a go in any way. But that article is big maybe, not a definative outline of what Holden ARE doing or HAVE done.
At the end of the day, the only certainty will come when Holden release vehicle details.
-----Fat Kids Always Win at Seesaw-----