"David Flint" - Ford Forums - Mustang Forum, Ford Trucks, Ford Focus and Ford Cars
Ford Forum Ford Forum

» Auto Insurance
» Featured Product
ยป Wheel & Tire Center

Go Back   Ford Forums - Mustang Forum, Ford Trucks, Ford Focus and Ford Cars > Fordforums Community > The Pub
Register Home Forum Active Topics Photo Gallery Auto Loans Garage Mark Forums Read Auto Escrow

The Pub For General Discussion

FordForums.com is the premier Ford Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-29-2002, 23:29   #1 (permalink)
CRAZY TYPHOON DRIVER

Thumbs up "David Flint"

I would just like to say after this thread was put on line last night
and how david told me and redx000 to give him a call today.

That he was so helpfull with my problem and he got on to it ,STRAIGHT AWAY and rang me back about my problem.

There is no problem with my ute at tickfords side it is all fords stuff up i will be asking ford for a please explain on my ute problem.
So thanks very much david for your help with this problem
it is so good that you can help some one like me to sort out this
problem .

Thats is not even tickfords fault i think ford need to take a good look at what david has done to help me and redx000

"I give David the Big Thumbs Up "
250 PURSUIT is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 04-29-2002, 23:40   #2 (permalink)

now THIS is what customer service is all about! making customers happy, and when something goes wrong, setting things straight and being honest.

don't be surprised if you get a call from Geoff soon! hehe

i still blame the dealers - some of them are great, but some shouldn't be dealing with people in any way!
Old 04-29-2002, 23:57   #3 (permalink)
SM

This level of service from the top is more than encouraging, hopefully we will see Ford build on this with the intoduction of AV.
Old 04-30-2002, 00:09   #4 (permalink)
Australian Ford Member

Quote:
Originally posted by adviliax mortus
now THIS is what customer service is all about! making customers happy, and when something goes wrong, setting things straight and being honest.

don't be surprised if you get a call from Geoff soon! hehe

i still blame the dealers - some of them are great, but some shouldn't be dealing with people in any way!
Wouldn't it be nice if you could simply buy your car from the end of the line and not deal with dealers?! (Dunno what you'd do with warranty, but)
IIV8II is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2002, 03:52   #5 (permalink)
rexd000

May as well add my thanks to David in here.

250 PM me. wtf is going on with your ute. David mentioned that you had other issues.
Old 04-30-2002, 04:20   #6 (permalink)
Jaguar X-Type

I'd would love to buy my car online too, dealer salesmen are people I'd rather not deal with. Only problem is, the dealers would spew if ford sold direct. Maybe they could allow it for MyFord members who have nominated a dealer, so they can pay them a commision to stop them crying.

The 2nd problem would be that they'd also probably just have to quote RRP, or once again, dealers would complain. Maybe they could just take the salesmans commision of the price ?
SnaggS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2002, 04:24   #7 (permalink)
Veteran Ford Member

Can buy FTE product on-line with a gorilla deposit already!!
russellw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2002, 04:26   #8 (permalink)
Veteran Ford Member

Have to say I am inpressed with the response - and I do acknowledge that efforts are being made. Keep up the good work.
Russ
russellw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2002, 04:29   #9 (permalink)

Re: "David Flint"

Quote:
Originally posted by 250 PURSUIT
I would just like to say after this thread was put on line last night
and how david told me and redx000 to give him a call today.

That he was so helpfull with my problem and he got on to it ,STRAIGHT AWAY and rang me back about my problem.

There is no problem with my ute at tickfords side it is all fords stuff up i will be asking ford for a please explain on my ute problem.
So thanks very much david for your help with this problem
it is so good that you can help some one like me to sort out this
problem .

Thats is not even tickfords fault i think ford need to take a good look at what david has done to help me and redx000

"I give David the Big Thumbs Up "
Thanks for the rap but I'd like to put one thing straight.
To say that "it is all Ford's stuff up" is a bit unkind. From what I can understand, the person to whom 250 Pursuit spoke made an assumption that his vehicle had completed its journey through Ford and was on its way to Tickford. We process about 70 cars per day and that assumption would have been correct 99% of the time.
The vehicle is stuck now because of the bloody strike in Adelaide and as soon as Ford arc up again it will be moving again. Whilst my guys were asking the questions today, it was Geoff's guys who were running around trying to find the answers.
Ford and Tickford are a partnership and let me tell you all that the changes that you will see over the coming months will cannot and will not happen without Ford. Geoff is committed and so is his team.
We'll all do what we can to meet our customer's needs.
Old 04-30-2002, 04:40   #10 (permalink)
rexd000

You think you were impressed with the response, I was staggered at the time and effort David has put into addressing my complaints. I think I have thanked David three times now, but I am honestly pleased with the way things stand now. I look forward to the changes David and Geoff are putting in place now and into the future. The fact that they read and respond to some of these posts shows they are serious about the us, the customer.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Ford Forums - Mustang Forum, Ford Trucks, Ford Focus and Ford Cars > Fordforums Community > The Pub