The day my car got hit... - Ford Forums - Mustang Forum, Ford Trucks, Ford Focus and Ford Cars
Ford Forum Ford Forum

» Auto Insurance
» Featured Product
ยป Wheel & Tire Center

Go Back   Ford Forums - Mustang Forum, Ford Trucks, Ford Focus and Ford Cars > Fordforums Community > The Pub
Register Home Forum Active Topics Photo Gallery Auto Loans Garage Mark Forums Read Auto Escrow

The Pub For General Discussion

FordForums.com is the premier Ford Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-28-2001, 03:07   #1 (permalink)
Taurus Member

mad The day my car got hit...

I keep my car parked in front of my house with the car cover on it.When the weather is nice i ride my motorcycle.So there is no need to drive my car.Well i got my car in May of 2000 its a 1998 so its not really new.Well its new to me lol.Well one nice summer day in Aug.I took my bike to work this was on a monday.I came home from work and the lady the lives across from me said did they tell you that your car was hit.Well my mouth hit the ground my car was only 4 months old.I pulled back the car cover and saw it.I almost cryed then got so mad they told me it was a hit in run.And in the great state of NJ if your car gets into a hit and run your are more the likely to get screwed.So never the less after about 2 more months i got my car fixed at no cost to me.I found out who hit it and they where hit with about 6 tickets.And not to say the big bill for my car and my reanted car that i had for 4 week.She did about 1800.00 to my car.Just thought i would share my little story. Thanx for you Time..

:damack:
FNILSEN is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 07-13-2001, 19:48   #2 (permalink)
Grand Muckety Muck

That's why I'm glad to be able to park in my driveway, that way if someone hits it's it's more than likely my idiot brother...and I know where he lives...:mad3:

It's good to hear that the person responsible was caught tho...it serves 'em right.
Trey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2001, 08:13   #3 (permalink)
Taurus Member

mad

Trey i am glad to see someone has the same fealing the way i do.Yea i wish i had a driveway.The i could scream at my wife if it was hit....LOL
FNILSEN is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Ford Forums - Mustang Forum, Ford Trucks, Ford Focus and Ford Cars > Fordforums Community > The Pub