Lots more tax.
Need to "salary-sacrifice" for a car.
Can't decide whether to wait for the Barra (and get a base model "Forte" or something) or just get a runout AUIII at a much better price or go for a higher model AUIII runout for the same price as a new Barra.
Alternatively I could get a 3yo Fairlane Ghia with V8 and leather for the same price. Or even a runout AUIII XR8. So many cars, so little patience....
I'll be caning the thing up and down the freeway every day doing like 500kms/wk minimum, so an 8 would be great, I'm more interested in comfort and sound system than pure get-up-and-go. A 175kw V8 would be much better than a 120kw I6, so the XR8 is probably over the top.
What would y'all do in my situation?