Die Grandpa Henry and everything else gone horribly wrong! - Ford Forums - Mustang Forum, Ford Trucks, Ford Focus and Ford Cars
Ford Forum Ford Forum

» Auto Insurance
» Featured Product
» Wheel & Tire Center

Go Back   Ford Forums - Mustang Forum, Ford Trucks, Ford Focus and Ford Cars > Fordforums Community > The Pub
Register Home Forum Active Topics Photo Gallery Auto Loans Garage Mark Forums Read Auto Escrow

The Pub For General Discussion

FordForums.com is the premier Ford Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-18-2002, 03:01   #1 (permalink)

Die Grandpa Henry and everything else gone horribly wrong!

I finally found the barstad who was putting my car into eafalcon.com, Grandpa Henry!? Somebody assumed my godamn idenity, claiming he was a mechanic and everything else! After reading that "soon seeing the light of day and gloom of night" I investigated who was doing all sorts of strange things. I changed my pw recently and GH mysterously dissapeared.

It was Jacob a apprentice 17yo mechanic, now former friend which he was but a huge bullshit artist and seemed rather good at it. I was silly enough to leave the passwords on my computer (The Fonz) which he often used as well as his alias Grandpa Henry, as he does'nt have one of his own and has a bazzare fixation on EA's Need For Speed.

He claims to 'own' my EA which I restored true, though when I read some of his outrageous figures on my car- stays at 140-200 all the time, what BS. My family has owned the car all these days and he says he owns it WTF? Johhno, Wozza and whoever else are also his aliases, beware. He actually owns a XE 6 xflow which is on its last legs and does not even have enough money to put a V8 in it, though rambles about some EA 429 V8 that exists. Then he sells the car in the forum allegedely to me? Once I read that I was then ready to cream him. Then he uses my hotmail account to chat up girls! GRRRRRRRRRR Thats the last time im lax about people using my computer in ant form of faith. I beat his chops in for betraying my trust and I don't want to see him round me house no more. Though he'll probably rock up like some dumb Singleton yokel he is.

Did I also mention my brother smashed the front up of my car today whilst driving his yuppie lazyass mates around, geez what I could do with a well placed shotgun! The car damage hopefully is not significant though my idiot brother drove around in a damaged car (with a damaged radiator) I hope he has'nt killed the motor, which took ages for me to fix and get rec'd.He treats my car like crap and I don't think he'll be driving my car again, he can use a pushbike! He said he ran it up to the 'n' mark in normal on my EA GL. Wondered why I deserved all this someone assumes my identity and then my brother prangs my car! Somebody has had a worser day than me I hope!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 06-18-2002, 03:08   #2 (permalink)
FM
The SparkleHunter™

There's a lesson here for everyone regarding Pootah security. Thread locked. No more flames..
FordForums Polo Shirts & Caps are now on sale.. Get both for $50.00 + postage. Click here for details!
Old 06-18-2002, 03:10   #3 (permalink)
400 kg ego

Holy hell! This is the weirdest news in a long time. I never for a second imagined Grandpa was only 17.

I'll change all the information on your car on eafalcon.com as soon as I know what to change it to?

Sorry to hear about your misfortunes :(

1989 Ford Fairmont Ghia turbo/GL replica (underway)
1994 Eunos 800M
1990 Ford Laser S
Old 06-18-2002, 03:14   #4 (permalink)
Veteran Ford Member

I just have one question....how come you didn't find out sooner?!?

There were a lot of clues if you were you, and you were around!

Sundeep
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Closed Thread

Ford Forums - Mustang Forum, Ford Trucks, Ford Focus and Ford Cars > Fordforums Community > The Pub