Dimensions - On The Move - Ford Forums - Mustang Forum, Ford Trucks, Ford Focus and Ford Cars
Ford Forum Ford Forum

» Auto Insurance
» Featured Product
┬╗ Wheel & Tire Center

Go Back   Ford Forums - Mustang Forum, Ford Trucks, Ford Focus and Ford Cars > Fordforums Community > The Pub
Register Home Forum Active Topics Photo Gallery Auto Loans Garage Mark Forums Read Auto Escrow

The Pub For General Discussion

FordForums.com is the premier Ford Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-23-2001, 16:54   #1 (permalink)

Dimensions - On The Move

Have you guys (and girls) been watching Dimensions - On The Move on the ABC of late? If you remember this is the program that Felicity@Discovery recommended we all watch for a forthcoming blurb about some cool Fords. The Fords haven't been on yet but there's been heaps of other cool and interesting stuff on there. Last night they showed Lindsay Fox's car collection and how they were rebuilding an old Merc from scratch using hand beaten panels. The best bit of the program was this chick called (I'm not joking here...) Felicity Electricity who had this old Humber Snipe with hundreds of Princess Diana pics plastered all over it. Obviously a huge fan. Maybe this is really Felicity@Discovery? :eek:

____o00o_=^..^=_o00o____
Falchoon is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 08-23-2001, 19:47   #2 (permalink)
Mistress Death Metal ;)

Me in a Humber....

Yeah Right!! :D :D :D

I missed the show last night unfortunately. I guess there's no chance someone taped it and could bring it on the trip in October????

Discovery is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2001, 19:54   #3 (permalink)

I haven't seen the Thursday editions yet, because I can never make home in time. But I have caught it a few other times during the week. Much better show that the usual crap they show on ACA and Ch7 at that timeslot.

BTW, you can read last nights transcript here http://www.abc.net.au/dimensions/mov...ts/s351795.htm
Aussie Falcon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2001, 20:53   #4 (permalink)
GTHO4

I shook my head in disbelief when I saw that sheila's car.
Felicity Electricity....yeah maybe she needs some shock therapy. :CraZ: :CraZ:
Old 08-23-2001, 21:34   #5 (permalink)
CEO - The BSR Group

Not wrong!!! Pics of Princess Di??!?!? :D BTW good to catch a bit of a look at Lindsay Fox's collection.. I'm really looking forward to seeing it in person now :thumbup:
Old 08-26-2001, 07:44   #6 (permalink)
EA Wagon Member

yeah i stublmed across this by accident midway through the car collection

wiilll haavee too look ouut foor iit noow aayee
Old 09-20-2001, 17:50   #7 (permalink)

Must watch

This Thursday (27/9) is the long awaited SS v XR8. It will be interesting to hear the comments. Don't forget to watch.
Anyone see last nights episode with some Suzuki superbike (road registered) with a top speed of over 300km/h! Fark!:eek:

____o00o_=^..^=_o00o____
Falchoon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2001, 23:25   #8 (permalink)
Ford Member

Smile

Yeah that bike was cool. Good to see the guy talking about it while riding. "If you give the Hayabusa some stick over humps in the road, you can loft the front...Whoooooa!......Jesus Christ."
HO HO HO! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2001, 00:18   #9 (permalink)
In a blue Galaxy

Hey felicity I missed it too but Maybe my mate recorded it. Ill meet him on the weekend and if he did i can prolly drop the vid in at the discovery centre if ya there. I still dont know though if he did
O.F.R #12
1999 AU XR8
14.594 @ 94.40mph
152.2RWKW (APS dyno)
Switchable Shift Kit, K&N panel filter, Lukey straight thru mufflers, momo gear and steer,
DBA slotted rotors/Bendix ultimate pads (front), Pioneer MP3 head unit and BA XR carpet mats.

Member of the Society Against Stupid SMS Language
Cobra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2001, 10:11   #10 (permalink)
Bring Back the 24hr!!!

Re: Must watch

Quote:
Originally posted by Falchoon
This Thursday (27/9) is the long awaited SS v XR8. It will be interesting to hear the comments. Don't forget to watch.
Anyone see last nights episode with some Suzuki superbike (road registered) with a top speed of over 300km/h! Fark!:eek:
Sweet! I have forgotten to catch most of them but I will have to set up a reminder for the SS vs XR8 comparo :D
Donut King is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Ford Forums - Mustang Forum, Ford Trucks, Ford Focus and Ford Cars > Fordforums Community > The Pub