Dreamers... - Ford Forums - Mustang Forum, Ford Trucks, Ford Focus and Ford Cars
Ford Forum Ford Forum

» Auto Insurance
» Featured Product
» Wheel & Tire Center

Go Back   Ford Forums - Mustang Forum, Ford Trucks, Ford Focus and Ford Cars > Fordforums Community > The Pub
Register Home Forum Active Topics Photo Gallery Auto Loans Garage Mark Forums Read Auto Escrow

The Pub For General Discussion

FordForums.com is the premier Ford Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-21-2001, 22:23   #1 (permalink)
THE DOCTOR

Went for a cruise in the pig on friday. came hurtling down canterbury road at 60-70 ks. the pig was rumbling wogs were staring. up beside at the lights pulled a ferrari something a rather. me and the bloke exchanged pleasantries etc. we took off from the lights pretty easy, cruised to the next set of lights when a VH commo pulled in front of me. the ferrari driver looked back at me and smiled, the commo and the ferrari took off like scalded cats. I pulled up at the lights next to the commo after the ferrari had dissapered into the distance. I wound down the window of the pig, said to the wog, that ferrari's fast ay. the wog goes,

"mate I'll tell you this much, he's fast, if I didnt wheel spin, I would have taken him easy."

in your dreams pal.:thumbdown
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 04-21-2001, 22:41   #2 (permalink)
FM
The SparkleHunter™

I think that applies to most Commode folk... Big mouths, peanut brains... You blokes from LS1 know who I'm talking about... not the genuine car nuts, just the dickheads... :wink2:

Had a bloke in a Daewoo matiz pull up next to me on Friday evening at the lights. Now I had just finished work after starting at 4.30am so I wasn't real keen on any racing. This bloke takes off from the lights like a bull at a gate so I draw alongside this tool as he changes into third and plant it changing into second.
Bit of fun I thought, no harm done but this idoit was up my arse wanting another chance.
Amazing the reaction you get when you wack the handbrake on with someone tailgating you at 100k's...
FordForums Polo Shirts & Caps are now on sale.. Get both for $50.00 + postage. Click here for details!
FM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2001, 22:44   #3 (permalink)
Veteran Ford Member

If only I was old enough to drive.......:gok:

(learners licence only a few months away:) )
puts99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2001, 22:53   #4 (permalink)
***** Idiot....

Damn I understood about half of what you said there and I can gather the remaining. man I love how you folks in the southern hemi talk. But of course You probably think the same of the way I talk.

Put a thick southern drawl to what I type. Yes I am a Texan and damn proud. No... I am not married to my sister or my mother. No I dont wear a cowboy hat. I do wear boots, but they are not an everyday attire.

Yee haw

LunaticSS

BTW: I have 17 dead marines here and I am working to finish off the remaining 7 :damack:
LunaticSVT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2001, 22:55   #5 (permalink)
Bring Back the 24hr!!!

ten bucks priteshpatel99 crashes within his first month behind the wheel :p
Donut King is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2001, 23:03   #6 (permalink)
FM
The SparkleHunter™

Quote:
Originally posted by LunaticSS
BTW: I have 17 dead marines here and I am working to finish off the remaining 7 :damack:
I'm off the beers at the moment... Last time out got sh!tefaced at the brumbies v waratahs and am still recovering!!... :sleeping: :CraZ:
FordForums Polo Shirts & Caps are now on sale.. Get both for $50.00 + postage. Click here for details!
Old 04-21-2001, 23:26   #7 (permalink)
Australia Falcon Member

hey looney - what do you drive???

carefull of those marines - you'll be buggered for work the next morning...

I used to have a Morris Oxford with a 350 Chev in it, it was a nice little revenue earner as most twits assumed that it was stock. bloody scarey to drive on 5" skinnies though... I used to pick on Valiants and Toranas (they were usually the dumb ones who wanted to race for money...

the Rangie is good to scare off the unsuspecting though....:rolleyes:
gfairlie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2001, 23:26   #8 (permalink)
Pursuit Reincarnation Dog

Lunatic SS - I don't have to imagine. I spent some time in Gainesville Texas a few years back. Man, what an eye opener! Are there ANY smart women there?? :?: :?:

Thing that really got me was getting pulled over by the Highway Patrol and having two guns pulled on me. All that for having a case of beer in the tray of the pickup (an empty one of course :) ).

By the way, the Bud (american) marines are piss weak. I spent a fortune trying to get tanked!

'General' Dog - AP's German Shepherd and Best Mate - 02Dec1998-15Dec2003.
'Pepper' Dog - General's and My Little German Shepherd Sweetie - 1996?-02Apr2006.

'Sako' Dog - My Beautiful and Pretty German Shepherd - 2001?-23Aug2006.
Aussie Pete is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2001, 10:02   #9 (permalink)
***** Idiot....

Aussie Pete:

Well I am awake now and I finished off all but 1 in the case.

I do not drink piss water Bud, but I do drink Guiness.

There are some smart women around here. They are usually from another state though. Like my Wife

gfairlie:

I drive a 1996 Impala SS and have on order waiting to get delivered a Ford F350SD Crew Cab.

Work what is that.... I got fired Friday so I dont have to worry about going to work in the morning now. I should not have a problem finding something around here. will be taking some time off to have some fun. :WH:
LunaticSVT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2001, 15:23   #10 (permalink)
FM
The SparkleHunter™

Quote:
Originally posted by LunaticSS
Work what is that.... will be taking some time off to have some fun. :WH:
Bastard... Can't wait for my time off... 6 weeks!! woohoo!!...:D :CraZ: :D
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Ford Forums - Mustang Forum, Ford Trucks, Ford Focus and Ford Cars > Fordforums Community > The Pub