Driving Instructors!!! How bad can they be? - Ford Forums - Mustang Forum, Ford Trucks, Ford Focus and Ford Cars
Ford Forum Ford Forum

» Auto Insurance
» Featured Product
» Wheel & Tire Center

Go Back   Ford Forums - Mustang Forum, Ford Trucks, Ford Focus and Ford Cars > Fordforums Community > The Pub
Register Home Forum Active Topics Photo Gallery Auto Loans Garage Mark Forums Read Auto Escrow

The Pub For General Discussion

FordForums.com is the premier Ford Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-02-2003, 00:32   #1 (permalink)
Beasty EA

Driving Instructors!!! How bad can they be?

I was just wondering if you guys have had bad experiences with driving instructors. I have a funny ass story to tell ya.

I am going for my P's next week, i turn 18! woohooo

Anyway, i have been have a few driving lessons, and i was meant to have one Monday at 8:30am, i got up 7:30, got ready and waited, 9 o clock come, and no show, 9:30 ...10o'clock, still no show. So i rang her up and said, i was meant to have a driving lesson watsa goen on? She said, sorry i had an "accident" yesterday i didnt get home till 10 o clock last nite, and i didnt wake up till 9, so i couldnt ring, im sorry.

I was so pissed off..... driving instrucors are meant to be good drivers right... well thats what you expect, isnt it? Wellw e changed the lesson to today, she arrived late by 10 min, and apologised. We got in the car and started driving and she told me what happened.

She ran over her neices leg, lmao! As her neice opened the back door and got out, she took off without making sure she was out of the car, and ran over her leg!

I couldnt belive it when she told me, here i am being instructed how to drive, by someone who had run over her neices leg. I couldnt belive it!
Pazza is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 12-02-2003, 00:54   #2 (permalink)
cArSiK

Re: Driving Instructors!!! How bad can they be?

heheheheh if i was her i wouldnt be telling to many people that....its gotta be bad for business!

Id be looking for another instructor mate!

James
cArSiK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2003, 01:01   #3 (permalink)
Beasty EA

yeha i thought about it, bit i only got 2 lessons left b4 my test!
Pazza is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2003, 02:08   #4 (permalink)
WA Eseries Rep

Durring a driving lesson I came to an intersection where I had to turn left or right.

She told me earlier to turn left so I looked to the right and made sure no one was comming

as I started pulling out as I started to look where I was heading, my instructor slammed on the brakes (on her side) and I watched as a car comming from the left over took a slower car in its lane thus it was in my lane and had I pulled out wam!
Baxle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2003, 23:34   #5 (permalink)
wanting 6 gears!

Haha when i first did my test first time fail (speeding) second time fail (running red light) third time i thouhgt i should leave the hooning till after i got my licence.
blinkAU is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Ford Forums - Mustang Forum, Ford Trucks, Ford Focus and Ford Cars > Fordforums Community > The Pub