Driving the Ranger Rover Evoque Coupe! - Ford Forums - Mustang Forum, Ford Trucks, Ford Focus and Ford Cars
Ford Forum Ford Forum

» Auto Insurance
» Featured Product
ยป Wheel & Tire Center

Go Back   Ford Forums - Mustang Forum, Ford Trucks, Ford Focus and Ford Cars > Fordforums Community > The Pub
Register Home Forum Active Topics Photo Gallery Auto Loans Garage Mark Forums Read Auto EscrowInsurance

The Pub For General Discussion

FordForums.com is the premier Ford Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-01-2012, 20:04   #1 (permalink)
Ford Member

Driving the Ranger Rover Evoque Coupe!

Recently, I got the chance to experience the new Range Rover Evoque. While I'm not an SUV person, I am a fan of interesting and fun-to-drive vehicles. The Range Rover Evoque definitely fits into that category. Please give my little review, with pictures by the world-reknowned Karl McWherter, a quick read. And post your comments here!

2012 Range Rover Evoque: Automotive Traveler Magazine: 2012 05 2012 Range Rover Evoque Dynamic Page 1
Hudson is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 06-02-2012, 02:43   #2 (permalink)
Moderators

Re: Driving the Ranger Rover Evoque Coupe!

Great car in many aspects and despite being voted 2011 Scottish Car of the Year , not my cup of tea .Gets great reviews , but to me the roof / body style which looks as if something has been dropped on it at the rear , spoils the car .Seems to have been a success going by the demand for the car over here at launch .
R.S.LOGAN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2012, 19:22   #3 (permalink)
Ford Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by R.S.LOGAN View Post
Great car in many aspects and despite being voted 2011 Scottish Car of the Year , not my cup of tea .Gets great reviews , but to me the roof / body style which looks as if something has been dropped on it at the rear , spoils the car .Seems to have been a success going by the demand for the car over here at launch .
Styling is a very personal thing...and I like it. But it's a concept car come to life, which means there are tons of short-comings like poor view out of many angles. There's also just something about driving it.
Hudson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2012, 05:35   #4 (permalink)
Moderators

" Styling is a very personal thing " .

Very true , as verified with many family arguements on what constitutes a nice car !!!!
R.S.LOGAN is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Ford Forums - Mustang Forum, Ford Trucks, Ford Focus and Ford Cars > Fordforums Community > The Pub