Election Oct 9 - Ford Forums - Mustang Forum, Ford Trucks, Ford Focus and Ford Cars
Ford Forum Ford Forum

» Auto Insurance
» Featured Product
» Wheel & Tire Center

Go Back   Ford Forums - Mustang Forum, Ford Trucks, Ford Focus and Ford Cars > Fordforums Community > The Pub
Register Home Forum Active Topics Photo Gallery Auto Loans Garage Mark Forums Read Auto Escrow

The Pub For General Discussion

FordForums.com is the premier Ford Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-29-2004, 04:46   #1 (permalink)

Election Oct 9

Vote John Howard OUT !!!
Australians have had enough of his lying, deceitful, yank toe sucking ways.
He has got us into Iraq etc. We shouldn't have gone etc.
Plus, he will hand over to Costello, sometime in the next 4 years.
Costello is a just as sly and smarmy.
Latham at least shoots from the hip. 8 years of Liberals is more than enough.
Remember : "There will be know GST while I am Prime Minister" John Howard.
Lying , we got it !!
Howard MUST GO!@!
Advertisement

Old 08-29-2004, 05:06   #2 (permalink)
Veteran Ford Member

Re: Election Oct 9

And put in Latham? Pfffft yeah right, what are his policies? Beat up everyone who bags his family?
Old 08-29-2004, 05:06   #3 (permalink)
Mmm, high pressure wash.

Quote:
Originally Posted by casrms1450
Latham at least shoots from the hip.
You mean he's moved on from decking people?!
Off-white EL Series II Falcon GLi Sapphire (4.0L Slothmatic™) with K&N Filtercharger, Tickford Sports Suspension, DBA Longlife Gold (front), DBA Longlife Slotted (rear) and Bendix Ultimates all round. Driven by The Slothman™.

Co-Founding Member of 3FB Inc, or the Ford Forums Food Bandits, where cruising, eating and talking shite is what it's all about. Click here to visit the official (albeit slightly outdated) website!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Team GT Media
We love having 3FB Inc guys around!
Old 08-29-2004, 05:08   #4 (permalink)
AUPS Member

I hope to God Latham doesnt get in!!!!!!!!!
Old 08-29-2004, 05:08   #5 (permalink)
.au member

I'd say you've just opened up a major can o' worms!

This being my first election, im actually giving a damn , but i'd say lil Johnny will be getting my vote. He cant just one day say 'Costello is the new leader' - its not allowed and there would be a massive outcry. If he decides to retire, i'd say there will be another election when that happens.

Latham is too young and cocky for me, and i dont think he's quite experienced enough to be PM - only reason he's doing ok is because he's just matching whatever Johnny says - what's going to happen if Latham is the one someone else has to match?

Just my thoughts.
Old 08-29-2004, 05:10   #6 (permalink)
I am The Brain

I won't be voting Latham in, that's for sure.

Just remember, all Politicians lie, it's just that Howard has been publicly attacked over it more often.
Old 08-29-2004, 05:15   #7 (permalink)
Ford Member

i wont be voteing labour been burnt with high interest rates before , would have never been able to buy my boss 260 if it wasnt for low rates that johnny has keeped so low
Old 08-29-2004, 05:22   #8 (permalink)
Mmm, high pressure wash.

Two other things I'd like to add:

Firstly, how competant can a party be that slots in a bald, past his use-by date singer (hence, as much political experience as a fetus) in a federal seat without following any of the usual pre-selection procedures, nor allowing the public to vote for that person? Shows how juch respect for the pubic this party has.

Secondly, as we all know, State members have often moved into Federal seats e.g. Nick Greiner and John Fahey.
Before I make my next point, I'd like apologise in advance to Mr Greed and Casper (and I'm sure others, too) as they might collapse when reading it. OK, here goes...
Let's assume Labour gets into power. Now lets say one Mr Bracks wants to join Federal politics and successfully does so. Now, what if the aforementioned Mr Bracks becomes Federal Transport Minister...
Off-white EL Series II Falcon GLi Sapphire (4.0L Slothmatic™) with K&N Filtercharger, Tickford Sports Suspension, DBA Longlife Gold (front), DBA Longlife Slotted (rear) and Bendix Ultimates all round. Driven by The Slothman™.

Co-Founding Member of 3FB Inc, or the Ford Forums Food Bandits, where cruising, eating and talking shite is what it's all about. Click here to visit the official (albeit slightly outdated) website!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Team GT Media
We love having 3FB Inc guys around!
Old 08-29-2004, 05:25   #9 (permalink)
Veteran Ford Member

Other notable members of the ALP include former AFL footballer Justin Madden and Skiier Kirstie Marshall.
Old 08-29-2004, 05:34   #10 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by 3Toed
You mean he's moved on from decking people?!
And you've never hit anyone in your entire life right? I'm GLAD he got in a few fights when he was younger, shows that he's human... and anyone that complains should look in the mirror first.

Lathams going to win in a landslide, I have no doubt. I've voted Howard in the past, but it's the last time. It's swing voters like me that will be deciding the election, and quite frankly I and many other people are sick of the constant bullsh#t this government puts forward as "truth". J Ho is right in saying this election will be fought on "trust", even he himself ackowledges that. Which is exactly the reason why he will be voted out.

I didn't vote for him to make my country a terrorist target and embarrass us infront of the world community with that Iraq War, that wasn't part of the agreement, and now it's time for the Australian people to judge him.

To the high interest rates, is this much of a problem really? Have you seen the prices of houses in places like Sydney due to the first home buyers grant? Prices have almost doubled and you are worried about paying 1% more on interest rates, lmfao.

Bring on the elections!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Closed Thread

Ford Forums - Mustang Forum, Ford Trucks, Ford Focus and Ford Cars > Fordforums Community > The Pub