Email Memories 2004 - Ford Forums - Mustang Forum, Ford Trucks, Ford Focus and Ford Cars
Ford Forum Ford Forum

» Auto Insurance
» Featured Product
» Wheel & Tire Center

Go Back   Ford Forums - Mustang Forum, Ford Trucks, Ford Focus and Ford Cars > Fordforums Community > The Pub
Register Home Forum Active Topics Photo Gallery Auto Loans Garage Mark Forums Read Auto Escrow

The Pub For General Discussion

FordForums.com is the premier Ford Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-09-2004, 00:50   #1 (permalink)
Proud Aussie Girl!

Tongue Email Memories 2004

Thanks to all my friends who sent me such important emails in 2004.

It's so wonderful that you included me in your quest to inform!

Because of all of you I stopped drinking Coca-Cola after I found out from you that it's good for removing toilet stains.

I stopped going to the movies for fear of sitting on a needle infected with a disease.

I smell awful, but thank goodness I stopped using deodorant because you said it causes cancer.

I don't leave my car in any car park, even though I sometimes have to walk about seven blocks, because you said that someone might drug me with a perfume sample and then try to rob me.

I also stopped answering the phone because you said that they will ask me to dial a stupid number and then I get a high phone bill with calls to Uganda, Singapore, Tokyo and maybe the Mars Rover.

I stopped eating chicken and hamburgers because you told me they are
nothing more than horrible mutant freaks with no eyes or feathers that are bred in labs so places like McDonalds can sell Big Macs.

I also stopped drinking anything out of a can - you said that I will get sick from the rat faeces and urine.

When I go to parties now I don't mix with anybody - you said that someone will take my kidneys and leave me taking a nap in a bathtub full of ice.

However, the police are also after me at present because you said not to pull over as they could be fake policemen trying to kidnap me.

I went bankrupt from bounced cheques that I wrote, in anticipation of the $15,000 that Microsoft and AOL were supposed to send me when I participated in their special e-mail program.

It's weird, though, that my new mobile phone never arrived, and neither did the tickets for my paid vacation to Disneyland.

But I am positive that all this is because of the chain I broke or forgot to follow and I got a curse.

OOPS I ALMOST FORGOT, IMPORTANT NOTE:
If you don't send this e-mail to at least 1200 people in the next ten
seconds, a bird will crap on your car tomorrow at 7:00 pm.

Here's to an even better informed 2005 !
LuvinmyEB is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 12-09-2004, 00:56   #2 (permalink)
Breastologistâ„¢

Re: Email Memories 2004

rofl, thats great
Old 12-09-2004, 00:57   #3 (permalink)
Ford Appreciation Society

Quote:
Originally Posted by LuvinmyEB
Because of all of you I stopped drinking Coca-Cola after I found out from you that it's good for removing toilet stains.
It also removes internal stains too!
Old 12-09-2004, 15:35   #4 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by LuvinmyEB
Thanks to all my friends who sent me such important emails in 2004.

It's so wonderful that you included me in your quest to inform!

I stopped going to the movies for fear of sitting on a needle infected with a disease.

I smell awful, but thank goodness I stopped using deodorant because you said it causes cancer.

I don't leave my car in any car park, even though I sometimes have to walk about seven blocks, because you said that someone might drug me with a perfume sample and then try to rob me.

I also stopped answering the phone because you said that they will ask me to dial a stupid number and then I get a high phone bill with calls to Uganda, Singapore, Tokyo and maybe the Mars Rover.

I stopped eating chicken and hamburgers because you told me they are
nothing more than horrible mutant freaks with no eyes or feathers that are bred in labs so places like McDonalds can sell Big Macs.

I also stopped drinking anything out of a can - you said that I will get sick from the rat faeces and urine.

When I go to parties now I don't mix with anybody - you said that someone will take my kidneys and leave me taking a nap in a bathtub full of ice.

However, the police are also after me at present because you said not to pull over as they could be fake policemen trying to kidnap me.

I went bankrupt from bounced cheques that I wrote, in anticipation of the $15,000 that Microsoft and AOL were supposed to send me when I participated in their special e-mail program.

It's weird, though, that my new mobile phone never arrived, and neither did the tickets for my paid vacation to Disneyland.

But I am positive that all this is because of the chain I broke or forgot to follow and I got a curse.

OOPS I ALMOST FORGOT, IMPORTANT NOTE:
If you don't send this e-mail to at least 1200 people in the next ten
seconds, a bird will crap on your car tomorrow at 7:00 pm.

Here's to an even better informed 2005 !
Ambrose_1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2004, 15:47   #5 (permalink)
I am The Brain

Heheh that is a classic.
Old 12-09-2004, 16:49   #6 (permalink)
Officially Bored with 347

Gold mate ... Well Done.
Cheers

Member of the "TKTDSGM " Group..
svo347 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2004, 17:57   #7 (permalink)
Now driving an XF Falcon.

Quote:
Originally Posted by FordHawk
Heheh that is a classic.
Indeed it is.
The MaDDeSTMaN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2004, 22:53   #8 (permalink)
AU XR6 VCT 'WANNABE'

hahaha Luvindatpost lol
Old 12-10-2004, 07:52   #9 (permalink)

That will do the rounds via email shortly. Will modify and add to it though to make it better.
LuvinmyEB - A decapitated pengiun for an avatar is not considered very lady like.
Old 12-10-2004, 15:15   #10 (permalink)
Proud Aussie Girl!

Quote:
Originally Posted by JADED6
That will do the rounds via email shortly. Will modify and add to it though to make it better.
LuvinmyEB - A decapitated pengiun for an avatar is not considered very lady like.
Lady like? Bahahahahah! You haven't met me.

Actually I'm sick of seeing that little penguin everywhere, I mean how nerdy would you have to be to have a sticker of the Linux penguin on the back of your car or as a screen saver on your mobile phone?

It's my protest against seeing the penguin (which at first I thought was cute), but now makes me want to hit the person who has it on their car, phone or anywhere else for that matter.
LuvinmyEB is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Ford Forums - Mustang Forum, Ford Trucks, Ford Focus and Ford Cars > Fordforums Community > The Pub