EPA Dob in a Butt Flicker sheet - Ford Forums - Mustang Forum, Ford Trucks, Ford Focus and Ford Cars
Ford Forum Ford Forum

» Auto Insurance
» Featured Product
ยป Wheel & Tire Center

Go Back   Ford Forums - Mustang Forum, Ford Trucks, Ford Focus and Ford Cars > Fordforums Community > The Pub
Register Home Forum Active Topics Photo Gallery Auto Loans Garage Mark Forums Read Auto Escrow

The Pub For General Discussion

FordForums.com is the premier Ford Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
View Poll Results: Have you or will you use this?
Yes i have used this before! 3 7.50%
I will use it! Thats a beaut idea! 16 40.00%
I wont use it! I think it sux the public hasnt the right to fine anyone! 21 52.50%
Voters: 40. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-09-2003, 07:54   #1 (permalink)
100% Speeding (when safe)

Read EPA Dob in a Butt Flicker sheet

After lots of discussion about smoking in cars and butt flicking, i thought that i'd scan this sheet i've used a number of times to fine people that throw their butt out the window.

This is just a Victorian one, maybe theres similar sheets in other states?

What happens is that you put in all the details, and sign it saying that if it so happens you will be needed in court, you will go.
The bad guy/girl is issued with a $100 fine before this however, and if then they want to contest the fine, they can take it to court.

It sort of makes you feel all warm inside fining someone! :-D!!
At least this IS (iv seen it start fires!) a bad thing. Also its ugly!

Who has used this before? will you?
Attached Images
File Type: jpg epa dob in a flicker sheet.jpg (38.0 KB, 286 views)
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 05-09-2003, 08:42   #2 (permalink)
Just give me an excuse...

yep used it. will do again as well. i am prepared to go to court if they want to fight it. its a disgusting habit to throw that shit out the window. if u have an ashtray USE IT!!
Old 05-09-2003, 09:09   #3 (permalink)
351 windsor for the xr

its happened to me went 2 court opened up pandoras box just said the guy was out to get me and said prove it was me cause he didnt actually see me the case got dismissed ha ha ha what a load of shit all this is soon they won't let you breathe for free.
Old 05-09-2003, 14:36   #4 (permalink)
Still Here! Barely...

So you think littering is good?! I hope you wallow in your own filth then! And punctuation is a good thing BTW!

Grrr... i hate friggen litterers... i even went off at my friends when they decided to leave all there rubbish at a top of this cliff... since when is the earth a big dump fo some people?!? There are other animals out there that die cause of litterers!! *thinks of the many thousand of marine life that have dies from intestinal blockage because of plastic bags*

Now you've touched a touchy subject with me grrr... lol You unleeshed my hippy side lol!

Oh yeah... smokings bad mmk!

Proud DUAG member!

Under a smidge bit of construction - *http://au.geocities.com/crystalized13/*
Old 05-09-2003, 15:34   #5 (permalink)
Beastmaster

Victoria, state of taxation.<br>
Lets see... me, all 21,000 of my "rent a friends" and the dog next door saw you throw a butt out on 21,002 different occasions so now you owe Bracks $2,100,200. If you don't pay it you have to turn up to court 21,002 times to prove that we are lying coz we hate you. I wonder if that will eat into your life.<br>
I personally think smoking should be banned outright but others don't and this is a democracy. (well it was once). Littering with lighted butts is insanity but this is a DANGEROUS precedent<br>
Imagine how you will feel if the EPA extends this policy and promotes "dob in a noisy car". The little old lady at the end of you street who 'hates hoons' fines you every morning coz she thinks your exhaust is too loud as drive past on the way to work.
Revelations 13:18
Here is wisdom.
Let him that hath understanding count the number of the BEAST:
for it is the number of a F6 Typhoon; and its number is 0217.
Old 05-09-2003, 16:08   #6 (permalink)

Where do I get one of these sheets? I always see people flicking out their buds.
Old 05-09-2003, 18:02   #7 (permalink)
gone

You may be happy to see me in court, but you wont be happy when I SIT on you!

Leave us smokers alone, we are paying for your hospitals and medical rebates, mind you we prob use em more then you, but thats not the point!!!
Old 05-09-2003, 18:24   #8 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally posted by laminge
You may be happy to see me in court, but you wont be happy when I SIT on you!

Leave us smokers alone, we are paying for your hospitals and medical rebates, mind you we prob use em more then you, but thats not the point!!!
You can smoke all you like

Just don't flick the butt out the window!

Actually, I probably see more people piffing out rubbish than butts. A couple of days ago, I saw a P plater girl chucking stuff out the sunroof of her parents SAAB. That really pissed me off as she was more consious of getting it out than watching the road as she was all over it.
Old 05-09-2003, 19:36   #9 (permalink)
Chasing 500rwkw

Im sorry but those fine things are just plain stupid.

I got fined once for throwing a cigarette butt out of my car on the way home from going out one night. My car was full and the cigarette butt was thrown from my drivers side rear window. Funny thing was noone in the car smoked.
I had to send 3 statutory declarations ( pain in the ass) and then they tried to blame my friend he had to send away a few as well. It took us nearly 6 months of mucking around to get off. Like hell we were going to pay for something that we didnt do.

Dan
Old 05-09-2003, 19:55   #10 (permalink)

Since when has this country turned into a Police state.

I wish people would look after their own backyards before going on crusades.

This type of stuff really gives me the s h i t s.

My opinion is as follows,

When you are confident that you are an absolutely perfect citizen and everyone in the country likes you and your lifestyle then you can critisize me, unitl then work on improving your own lives instead trying to screw everyone elses.

I agree that butt flicking is nasty, but on the general scale of things their is a lot nastier shit that happens on the roads.

For God's sake people get a life, if you don't smoke that's fantastic, I respect that, but it's my choice to smoke.

It''s just another excuse for the "do gooders" in the world to attack someone else.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Closed Thread

Ford Forums - Mustang Forum, Ford Trucks, Ford Focus and Ford Cars > Fordforums Community > The Pub