Faaaaarking Payroll System - Ford Forums - Mustang Forum, Ford Trucks, Ford Focus and Ford Cars
Ford Forum Ford Forum

» Auto Insurance
» Featured Product
» Wheel & Tire Center

Go Back   Ford Forums - Mustang Forum, Ford Trucks, Ford Focus and Ford Cars > Fordforums Community > The Pub
Register Home Forum Active Topics Photo Gallery Auto Loans Garage Mark Forums Read Auto EscrowInsurance

The Pub For General Discussion

FordForums.com is the premier Ford Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-13-2002, 15:40   #1 (permalink)
T5 Expert Operator

Faaaaarking Payroll System

Ok heres by bitchin for the day, I can swear we have absolute worst friggin payroll system known to man kind, and to boot i feel it need not be like the way it is.

Picture this:

We use Citrix for our network access which the servers are based in Melbourne, but for the payroll person we have to access a machine in Paywell via a crappy modem through PC Anywhere.
Add to this that our payroll's machine we have two printers connected via switch box. And these two printers have to be recognisable in Citrix, local and PC Anywhere.

So if the machine that we connect to via PC anywhere crash's or needs to be re-started in Melbourne, we have to call them to do it.

Company's aim to move the payroll to else where was to so called Cost Cut, and guess who has to cop the crap out of it all ME!!!!

Ahh well thats my bitchin for today......

AUII Late Ed XR6 HP T5 Venom- Full Tickford Body Kit, 17in Wheels, Herrod Bi-plane Spoiler, Momo Steer/Gear, T-Series Interior Options, Premium Stereo and a very light-tuned 4.0L I6

(FPV-Tickford Club of NSW Member and Co-Founding Member of 3FB Inc, Ford Forums Food Bandits)
XR_Strider_GuY is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 02-13-2002, 15:44   #2 (permalink)
I want a turtle!

Re: Faaaaarking Payroll System

Quote:
Originally posted by EF_Falcon_GuY

and guess who has to cop the crap out of it all ME!!!!

Of course!!!

its ALL YOUR FAULT gaz!!

hehehe
Old 02-13-2002, 15:48   #3 (permalink)
My name is Forrest....

I dunno, the place I used to work was all done manually, even time sheets, and then the Financial controller used to do the salaries for us on monthly wages.

Biggest problem was the GM used to load up the FC around the middle of the month, so pays were anywhere up to a week late, which suck the big one when your paid monthly.
Old 02-13-2002, 16:12   #4 (permalink)
CEO - The BSR Group

Quote:
Originally posted by Jesmol
I dunno, the place I used to work was all done manually, even time sheets, and then the Financial controller used to do the salaries for us on monthly wages.

Biggest problem was the GM used to load up the FC around the middle of the month, so pays were anywhere up to a week late, which suck the big one when your paid monthly.
OR you could have the pleasure of being $6,600 behind in pay while your boss (and his company) is getting reamed in a heavy duty lawsuit with Vodafone, with him filing as being bankrupt during the court case, and going into hiding after the case is finished. :crazy1: :damon:
Old 02-13-2002, 16:15   #5 (permalink)
T5 Expert Operator

Mike,

I can imagine, you would be pissed off maximus about it, isn't there anyway you can get your $6000 odd back.

AUII Late Ed XR6 HP T5 Venom- Full Tickford Body Kit, 17in Wheels, Herrod Bi-plane Spoiler, Momo Steer/Gear, T-Series Interior Options, Premium Stereo and a very light-tuned 4.0L I6

(FPV-Tickford Club of NSW Member and Co-Founding Member of 3FB Inc, Ford Forums Food Bandits)
Old 02-13-2002, 16:36   #6 (permalink)
CEO - The BSR Group

Quote:
Mike,

I can imagine, you would be pissed off maximus about it, isn't there anyway you can get your $6000 odd back.
The only way that I could have got anything back basically presumes that the arsehole is still contactable or has an address. Unfortunately for me (and quite a few other employees and other companies!) this isn't the case. He has still got money stashed away, and owns a hell of a lot of properties under a lot of different company names, ie. he could be living anywhere.

The bottom line is that he's got enough money to keep himself hidden, and it's probably the only reason he's still alive and kicking. There are a lot of bigger badder people and companies after him than myself, so I can take some comfort in the knowledge that karma will definitely catch up with him. Not before time either. He's done nothing but leave big debts and ruin lives.

Hey, anyone up for a public stoning? :oo1:
Old 02-13-2002, 16:39   #7 (permalink)
T5 Expert Operator

Quote:
Originally posted by Mr Sparkle

Wish the law offered punishent like that for people like these.

Old 02-13-2002, 16:50   #8 (permalink)
FM
The SparkleHunterâ„¢

Quote:
Originally posted by Mr Sparkle
I'll bring the GN mate..
FordForums Polo Shirts & Caps are now on sale.. Get both for $50.00 + postage. Click here for details!
FM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2002, 18:11   #9 (permalink)
gone

Re: Faaaaarking Payroll System

Quote:

Ahh well thats my bitchin for today......
Mate!!

Look into a bureau agency to handle wage systems!!
laminge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2002, 18:58   #10 (permalink)
Nacho Nacho Man!

My employers use Mantrack.
Advertisement

Ford Forums - Mustang Forum, Ford Trucks, Ford Focus and Ford Cars > Fordforums Community > The Pub