LTD looks pretty spiffy.. Still no flagship tho.
* No decent engine (DOHC 5.4 or Turbo 4.0 please)
* No six speed auto
* No ESP (But the basic AWD terry gets it)
* Brakes too small (terry sized ones would be better, yeh I know its a LTD and won't get driven hard but vented rears sound better than solids, but with 16" wheels you can't really fit bigger brakes)
* Bigger fuel tank (80 or 90L would be senseable for the LWB)
* Doesn't look unique enough (inside and out)
* Sunroof removes the REX AV unit
* Rear passengers aren't made to feel special (if the sunroof is spec'd there is nothing in the back of a LTD to keep them occupied or even adjust except the rear windows.
* No curtain airbags (terry got em)
* No pimpin big wheels option (LTD with G220 suspension and 18" wheels = pimpin)
* Styling looks pretty fussy esp around the back.
* Xenons, tyre monitors, LED lighting, seat heaters, etc? Yeh what $70k+ car comes with those (almost all atleast as options)