Fark!!!!!!!! - Ford Forums - Mustang Forum, Ford Trucks, Ford Focus and Ford Cars
Ford Forum Ford Forum

» Auto Insurance
» Featured Product
ยป Wheel & Tire Center

Go Back   Ford Forums - Mustang Forum, Ford Trucks, Ford Focus and Ford Cars > Fordforums Community > The Pub
Register Home Forum Active Topics Photo Gallery Auto Loans Garage Mark Forums Read Auto Escrow

The Pub For General Discussion

FordForums.com is the premier Ford Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-05-2002, 10:03   #1 (permalink)
nickmycar

Fark!!!!!!!!

gday,
I was doing some shopoping at the rockdale plaza, it was full of cars and when i come back to my car the was a huge scratch and dent were the prick parked next to me has hit my car when reversing out!!!! I hate 4wd's!!!! It goes acroos the two left hand side doors.. Going in for a quote on friday. No note, no nothing!

Just had to have a bitch..
Tim...
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 03-05-2002, 11:33   #2 (permalink)
VN MAN

Bastards

I totally understand, but think if you were in the position where you scraped the side of a Merc in a car park and no-one was around would you do a runner or leave your number and rego and spend alot of money??? i know when it happens to you, you are f'n shitted off but if you did it to someone you'd probably leave the same way
Old 03-05-2002, 13:16   #3 (permalink)
EAofWAR

Yeah, ban 4WD in the City i reckon, they waste fuel and i think are dangerous do to reducing ur visablilty, besides there supposed to be people movers most of the time there like 1 person in them.

They have a habit of scratching peoples cars too, one took off my farking mirror!!!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Ford Forums - Mustang Forum, Ford Trucks, Ford Focus and Ford Cars > Fordforums Community > The Pub