Flying - Irish style - Ford Forums - Mustang Forum, Ford Trucks, Ford Focus and Ford Cars
Ford Forum Ford Forum

» Auto Insurance
» Featured Product
» Wheel & Tire Center

Go Back   Ford Forums - Mustang Forum, Ford Trucks, Ford Focus and Ford Cars > Fordforums Community > The Pub
Register Home Forum Active Topics Photo Gallery Auto Loans Garage Mark Forums Read Auto Escrow

The Pub For General Discussion

FordForums.com is the premier Ford Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-02-2002, 19:42   #1 (permalink)

Flying - Irish style

Best read with an Irish accent!

Aer Lingus Flight 101 was flying from Heathrow to Dublin one night, with Paddy the Pilot, and Shamus the co-pilot. As they approached Dublin airport, they looked out the front window.

"B'jeesus" said Paddy "Will ye look at how fookin shortdat runway is! Dis is gonna be one a' de trickiest landings you're ever gonna see!" "You're not fookin kiddin, Paddy" replied Shamus. "Right Shamus. When I give de signal, you put de enginesin reverse" said Paddy. "Right, I'll be doing dat" replied Shamus. "And den ye put de flaps down straight away" said Paddy. "Right, I'll be doing dat" replied Shamus. "And den ye stamp on dem brakes as hard as ye can" saidPaddy. "Right, I'll be doing dat" replied Shamus. "And den ye pray to de Mother Mary with all a' your soul"said Paddy. "I be doing dat already" replied Shamus.

So they approached the runway with Paddy and Shamus fullof nerves and sweaty palms. As soon as the wheels hit the ground, Shamus put the engines in reverse, put the flaps down, stamped on the brakes and prayed o Mother Mary with all of his soul. Amidst roaring engines, squealing of tyres and lots of smoke, the plane screeched to a halt centimeters from the end of the runway, much to the relief of Paddy and Shamus and everyone on board.

As they sat in the cockpit regaining their composure, Paddy looked out the front window and said to Shamus "Dat has gotta be de shortest fookin runway I have EVER seen in me whole life".

Shamus looked out the side window and replied "Yeah Paddy, but look how fookin wide it is!"

____o00o_=^..^=_o00o____
Falchoon is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 04-02-2002, 19:55   #2 (permalink)
Tickford Ruled; FPV Rocks

Good one!!!!
HP Dude is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2002, 02:28   #3 (permalink)
BSR Twin System (tm)

Hahahahahaha! Very Funny!!
Official BSR Website - www.bsrcorp.com
Poster of the 150,000th post!
BSR "DARTH HELMET (tm)"
Marcos Ambrose & SBR, 2003 & 2004 V8SUPERCAR Champions

****ADSLSUPERFASTP0RNPIPE (tm)****
smciner1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Ford Forums - Mustang Forum, Ford Trucks, Ford Focus and Ford Cars > Fordforums Community > The Pub