FORD 300+ SUPER COUPE !?? - Ford Forums - Mustang Forum, Ford Trucks, Ford Focus and Ford Cars
Ford Forum Ford Forum

» Auto Insurance
» Featured Product
ยป Wheel & Tire Center

Go Back   Ford Forums - Mustang Forum, Ford Trucks, Ford Focus and Ford Cars > Fordforums Community > The Pub
Register Home Forum Active Topics Photo Gallery Auto Loans Garage Mark Forums Read Auto Escrow

The Pub For General Discussion

FordForums.com is the premier Ford Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-03-2002, 23:59   #1 (permalink)
Westkoast EA

FORD 300+ SUPER COUPE !??

Remember the one they brought out a while back ,was that a concept car or a production car??????

anyone herd of it?or better yet seen one!

iv seen the FORD TICKFORD MUSTANG COBRA
,a few of them infact, on the street they are SICK!!!! the coupes are my favs ,the red...no the black i cannot decide that allright coz there iz no way i can afford to buy 1 ,thats allright but coz im getting an eb falcon s xr8!!!

go the fords!!!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 03-04-2002, 00:07   #2 (permalink)
Martin

The 300+ Coupe was just a show car and it wasnt even built or designed by Ford.

AEC/Miller built it.
Old 03-04-2002, 00:23   #3 (permalink)
Westkoast EA

COUPE !

What about the GT thats spose to be coming out soon ??

surely FORD & TICKFORD will not let the shit hsv monaro have the aussie two door v8 market to themself.

why can they not build even ,balanced,stylish,sleek ,wide ,tough looking falcons like they did in 1988 / 1993

the eb falcon s xr8 is THE definitive sports sedan !!!(my opinion!).

go the fords !!!
Old 03-04-2002, 00:27   #4 (permalink)
Martin

Your prayers will be answered for a GT and a sylish Falcon in September.
Old 03-04-2002, 00:40   #5 (permalink)
Westkoast EA

STYLISH ??? the AV falcon???

I saw the av in motor mag and its not the breakthrogh that ford needs to kill the vx or the new vy.

that coupe looked the goodz tho!!

go the fords!!!
Old 03-04-2002, 08:53   #6 (permalink)
AcidBurns

Re: STYLISH ??? the AV falcon???

My Uncle used to own an EF XR8, with additional skirting etc. It was low as, and looked frickin awsome!
Old 03-04-2002, 11:34   #7 (permalink)
Veteran Ford Member

hmm...

I just want to say something, it may be totally irrelevant but..MEH!

The Monaros were realeased at about the same time as the T3 series..right?. well, I have lost count of how many Monaros I have seen, but I am yet to see ONE T3 series vehicle.

The sales are appalling and I am sure that the T3 series cars are a much, much better car!!!

Ford needs to come up with a real good advertising campaign on the T3's to target young people otherwise sales are going to plummit more.

People have lost faith/interest in Ford after the AU Design disaster (in the words of most people, NOT me)

Sundeep
geocities.com/eafords
Sundeep is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2002, 11:56   #8 (permalink)
AcidBurns

Re: hmm...

hehe, The AU was a design disaster, First impressions were butt fugly, and first impressions stick, no matter how nice a body kit and wheels may make them now!! lol
Old 03-04-2002, 13:00   #9 (permalink)
Martin

The Computer mock ups in Motor mag and nowhere near what it looks like. Trust me its a good looking car.

They are only building no more than 400 T3 Falcons (thats all the engines alocated for it from what I understand) And Tickford can only build 4 engines a day.
I think a good percentage of them have been sold but will take a while for them to be completed and on the road.
Old 03-04-2002, 13:02   #10 (permalink)
Martin

Oh and most of the Monaros you see are actually owned by Holden Executives (something like 50), very few have reached customers at this point.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Ford Forums - Mustang Forum, Ford Trucks, Ford Focus and Ford Cars > Fordforums Community > The Pub