Ford Ba Marketing - Ford Forums - Mustang Forum, Ford Trucks, Ford Focus and Ford Cars
Ford Forum Ford Forum

» Auto Insurance
» Featured Product
ยป Wheel & Tire Center

Go Back   Ford Forums - Mustang Forum, Ford Trucks, Ford Focus and Ford Cars > Fordforums Community > The Pub
Register Home Forum Active Topics Photo Gallery Auto Loans Garage Mark Forums Read Auto Escrow

The Pub For General Discussion

FordForums.com is the premier Ford Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-27-2002, 03:32   #1 (permalink)
No stars in my eyes

frown Ford Ba Marketing

This is really something that is starting to annoy me with Ford.

First of all I really do not want to critise anybody at Ford Australia because this new Falcon they are on the verge of releasing is the best car looking and performance wise cars since the XW...XY generation. I take my hat off too all those people at Ford who have worked their guts out to bring us such a fine motor car...and especially Geoff Polites for his generous and unbiased involvment with Ford Employee's and the Fans on this forum.

However....I have not seen any advertising on TV yet of the new falcon. For months the Ford website has been teasing everybody and I feel Ford Marketing should have done the same on national television. In the last week or so all I see now is THE NEW VY COMMODORE.....and their even using Peter Brock to push sales of their new cars. No Television advertising here in N.S.W yet of the new BA Falcon.....Even in the latest wheels magazine their still advertising the AU III XR8.....WHAT IS GOING ON GEOFF.

Or am I wrong.....
firefox7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 09-27-2002, 03:37   #2 (permalink)
2nd car....XR6turbo

I haven't seen VY or BA marketing at all. The BA's marketing starts 2moro when the GRand final for the AFL is on. So watch the grand final and u will see the marketing campaign.
Old 09-27-2002, 04:08   #3 (permalink)
No stars in my eyes

I just hope with this new car FORD will slam home the message to the public how good it is.....and this time they should advertise the WHOLE range of cars not just the XR8 or the XR8 ute....Did anyone ever see a TE-50 T3 ad on tele.....this time i hope they avertise from the GT down too the XT.
firefox7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2002, 04:16   #4 (permalink)
Bring Back the 24hr!!!

I would be watching the TV on saturday...... :s3
Donut King is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2002, 04:16   #5 (permalink)
aka "Mr BURNOUTworld"

Oh they well....

Tomorrow in the peak of the grand final they win run the BA ad and millions will see it. M I L L I O N S. In WA they haven't started showing the VY crumblydoor ad's yet and I'm glad they haven't... Has anybody else got a "New Falcon Ute" thing in the mail. I got it on thursday with a huge pamphlet of the ute details (including XR8). It was really really good.

They'll stop showing the AUIII XR8 ads when they bring out the BA XR8...
Old 09-27-2002, 04:41   #6 (permalink)
GTHO4

You can see the TV ad on http://www.newfalcon.com.au/ now if you can't wait.

Not bad at all. :s5 :s5
Old 09-27-2002, 04:47   #7 (permalink)
Bring Back the 24hr!!!

wait till you see the ute one :s5
Old 09-27-2002, 04:55   #8 (permalink)
aka "Mr BURNOUTworld"

but what about all those 'ad restrictions'

That Holden ad with the utes doing whippies in the lower paddock was banned. That corrola one had to be modified.... what next...

They'll advertise the XR8 ute going to the street doing 50km/h and picking up chicks with lotsa clothes on that are all perfectly over the age of 18. It's a joke. People (and they) make these cars to go fast but they can't use any of that in the ads. Thats why they put the tissue boxes in them.
FOrd XR8 ute: "We can't say that they go fast, but we can say they have tissue box holders. Buy one today"

When are they going to realise ads don't make you go out and do burnouts - your mates do :)
Old 09-27-2002, 04:57   #9 (permalink)
Bring Back the 24hr!!!

Re: but what about all those 'ad restrictions'

Quote:
Originally posted by 8EHiND
That Holden ad with the utes doing whippies in the lower paddock was banned. That corrola one had to be modified.... what next...

They'll advertise the XR8 ute going to the street doing 50km/h and picking up chicks with lotsa clothes on that are all perfectly over the age of 18. It's a joke. People (and they) make these cars to go fast but they can't use any of that in the ads. Thats why they put the tissue boxes in them.
FOrd XR8 ute: "We can't say that they go fast, but we can say they have tissue box holders. Buy one today"

When are they going to realise ads don't make you go out and do burnouts - your mates do :)
Just wait till you see the add, all the people who were there loved it
Old 09-27-2002, 05:04   #10 (permalink)
GTHO4

Quote:
Originally posted by Donut King
wait till you see the ute one :s5
Tommorrow I guess.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Ford Forums - Mustang Forum, Ford Trucks, Ford Focus and Ford Cars > Fordforums Community > The Pub