CEO - The BSR Group
Join Date: Feb 2001
Location: The sound of 1 cylinder bankï¿
1. Can you describe the process used in market research for the Territory?
2. How early was it decided to not include V8 and AWD as a potential Territory variant?
3. Looking at the small car segment, and considering the strong competition and pricing prevailent in the marketplace, where do you forecast the next model Focus and Fiesta being placed, from a sales perspective, and from a value perspective?
4. There seems to be a fundamental shift away from the V8 engine in non-sedan applications, eg. wagon, Territory. Has this been primarily a marketing decision, or is it part of a more substantial long term solution?
5. In your Sales Programming / Sales Planning & Dist. role, have you ever liased with, or modelled operations on Ford US?
6. With the BA sales so far, can you comment on the more popular combinations of model and options? Colours?
That's all from me for now....
Now powered by PCOTY WINNING SR20DET - 32% engine weight, 37% capacity, 50% cylinder count
Clicky clicky here for previous ride! I still miss her!