Ford Mustang GT 500 EBAY :-) - Ford Forums - Mustang Forum, Ford Trucks, Ford Focus and Ford Cars
Ford Forum Ford Forum

» Auto Insurance
» Featured Product
» Wheel & Tire Center

Go Back   Ford Forums - Mustang Forum, Ford Trucks, Ford Focus and Ford Cars > Fordforums Community > The Pub
Register Home Forum Active Topics Photo Gallery Auto Loans Garage Mark Forums Read Auto Escrow

The Pub For General Discussion

FordForums.com is the premier Ford Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-05-2004, 10:24   #1 (permalink)

Ford Mustang GT 500 EBAY :-)

Another bargain. 1968 Mustang
http://cgi.ebay.com.au/ws/eBayISAPI....509901184&rd=1
I know there's been a few of these sort of threads and the ebay link is usually closed and a lot of people don't get to see them.

Thought I'd have some fun with this one.
Sent a dumb email to seller. Wonder if they'll pic up on the year being changed to 75.

Will post replies if i get any.
------------------------------------------------------------
Hi. I am the buyer for your car.

I have just 1 question before i buy.

In the listing it says right hand drive but in the pictures it is clearly a left hand drive vehicle.
Have you had it converted for me to drive in Australia?

I'm sure you know how great this car is and I want it so please reply to me real soon as i have money to deposit right now.

For some reason all the low priced cars get cancelled by ebay. I think this is because the like to make money off expensive cars and want you to sell it for more.
I know your car is real because i can see the pictures with my own eyes.
I can't wait to have my very own 1975 GT-P Mustang.
Have a great day.
Reply soon..
Mike Hunt.
Advertisement

Old 12-05-2004, 10:35   #2 (permalink)

Re: Ford Mustang GT 500 EBAY :-)

Quote:
Originally Posted by seller
Paint: Finish is very smooth, professional, and clear – very well done – possibly better than new.
Better than new paint??
Old 12-05-2004, 14:07   #3 (permalink)

the seller is in spain, i have tried to report to ebay but where do u send it?
just for the people that are new to this scam, they get u sucked in on the bargin of a life time deal and want u to pay a deposit of 2k into a western union account then u wont see or hear of them again. they are also selling a dead uncles car ect , dont get suckered into this, u are better to pay over the top for a real item then to pay for a dream not true
Old 12-05-2004, 16:45   #4 (permalink)
300+rwkw DC LTD Member

it has to be a scam. $6500 AUD???? very very cheap.
Stereo by ///Alpine
LTDHO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2004, 21:52   #5 (permalink)
Ford Appreciation Society

Pay on delivery!!!
Old 12-05-2004, 23:02   #6 (permalink)
tough XF

yeh i noticed the email was srom spain 2 definatly another scam god these ppl should be shot whatever happened to honesty in this world

http://www.red-line.tk
RaTTuS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2004, 23:05   #7 (permalink)
tough XF

time to start scam the scammer process i,m gunna have a crack at ripping this scumbag off lets see how i go

http://www.red-line.tk
RaTTuS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2004, 07:11   #8 (permalink)

REPLY FROM SELLER...

Quote:
Originally Posted by seller
Hello,

The car is still available for sale and ready to be shipped.
I'm very glad that you like my car and I can only say that you have good taste about cars!This car was never crushed, droped or raced,no scathches,no dents and also it has a clear title. I took care of it like it was my own baby and now is in the same condition as it was when I bought it - even better!

The price is $ 6500AU including shipping to your home address.
Shipping will be done via Lufthansa Air Cargo from?Rome,Italy and it will take no more then 4 days for the car to arrive at the delivery location.I am in the Military and Lufthansa will manage me a low price for shipping and if you will pay the money transfer taxes,I will pay for the shipping fees.I will arrange for you not to pay any dutyes when the car will pass through customs.In this way the car can be delivered to your home address.

Also,you have nothing to worry about this deal because will be done it in a secure way.The most important thing in all my activities, is that I am affiliated at eBay Square Trade and I have a Purchase Protection Account for USD $20,000 and I assume you know what this means.If you did not hear about Square Trade here are their terms:

1) If you will not receive the car not as advertised,Square Trade will refund you the whole amount which you paid me(100 %).In case that you will not receive the car,they will refund you the money back from my account.

2) You can send the money to my name and address but you will not provide me the details of the payment.You will provide the details to Square Trade.They will verify the payment and if is ok,and the money are availble under my name they will notify me to procede with the shipping.After you receive and see that the car is the one you want,you just notify Square Trade to forward me the payment details in order for me to pick up my money.

Let me know if this is ok with you,so that we can go forward with this deal!About the payment Square Trade will manage in my place the financial details.
Regards!

p.s. If you have the money ready and you want to buy my baby I need your full name and shipping address in order to contact Square Trade to start the deal.
Never crushed or dropped? How glad am I to hear that..
Old 12-06-2004, 07:15   #9 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by RaTTuS
time to start scam the scammer process i,m gunna have a crack at ripping this scumbag off lets see how i go
Let me know if he's selling you "the car" aswell..
Old 12-06-2004, 07:22   #10 (permalink)

As he didn't answer my question I sent another email.
-
Hi. You may remember I had 1 question about the car

In the pictures it is left hand drive but the listing says right hand drive.

Have you had it changed since the pictures were taken?
Just let me know and I can organise to send you money.
Advertisement

Ford Forums - Mustang Forum, Ford Trucks, Ford Focus and Ford Cars > Fordforums Community > The Pub