Fairly self explanatory, but what models would you love Ford to produce? Can be wild or never ever models. Forget about marketing or "it wouldn't work" arguments. I've tried to think of some models which are rarely discussed here but having trouble.
(By the way can we try not to turn this into a GTHO discussion thread?)
In no particular order
1. (i) XR8/6T wagon - would be an awesome vehicle. Often thought about
(ii) FPV wagon
2. Fairmont Ghia turbo (ESP; courtesy of another thread) ~240kw variant
3. Typhoon I6T Ute -
4. FPV Territory - Turbo or V8
5. FPV Fairlane - 290kw of Senator eating power.
6. 4WD Turbo Focus/Fiesta - go the Prodrive connection.
and finally, for now at least,
7. GTS competitor - either S/C 5.4 350kw (~Lightning F150) BUT not called
or hi-po Skyline GT-R esque inline 6, possibly 4wd.
I'd like to see the facility for FPV accessories on all vehicles. For example, you buy an XT and get the FPV brake upgrade and the FPV body kit etc. Kind of like the Holden By Design program or whatever...
The AutoGuide.com network consists of the largest network of enthusiast-owned enthusiast-operated automotive communities.
AutoGuide.com provides the latest car reviews, auto show coverage, new car prices, and automotive news. The AutoGuide network operates more than 100 automotive forums where our users consult peers for shopping information and advice, and share opinions as a community.