Fordforums.com Raid - Ford Forums - Mustang Forum, Ford Trucks, Ford Focus and Ford Cars
Ford Forum Ford Forum

» Auto Insurance
» Featured Product
ยป Wheel & Tire Center

Go Back   Ford Forums - Mustang Forum, Ford Trucks, Ford Focus and Ford Cars > Fordforums Community > The Pub
Register Home Forum Active Topics Photo Gallery Auto Loans Garage Mark Forums Read Auto Escrow

The Pub For General Discussion

FordForums.com is the premier Ford Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-31-2003, 06:31   #1 (permalink)
E Series Chick Supremo

Thumbs up Fordforums.com Raid

OK guys heres the deal

As I'm sure a lot of you have heard & read about the forums annual Raid in Victoria.......A week of pure car fun including drags, Sandown500, Show n Shine, FPV tours, Go Karting Challenge & the like....

I'm posting this in the hope that we may kindle a little more interest in at least a few of the activities eg. Show n Shine & Drags at Heathcote & Sandown500.

Heres the link to what we have planned & I'm sure all of you guys who live in Vic could at least get to 1 or 2 events .......I went last year & had a ball ........

Dont worry about what you drive .....I went in the XF wagon last year & will be there with bells on in the EA this time.......Everyone who is a Fordforums member is more than welcome at our events

Just PM XA_Coupe or make a notation in the thread & you too can join all of our fun & mayhem

http://www.fordforums.com/showthread...14&goto=postid

For any other details just check out the Raid Discussion threads & you will more than likely get an answer & if you dont feel free to PM me or email me

:fairy

Check out the OzECruisers Inc. website HERE

FF Lynch Mob BITCH
O.F.R #65
Mother Nature is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 08-31-2003, 06:42   #2 (permalink)
No longer around

i might be able to come to sandown only this year would be good

now if only my boss would give me a bloody payrise..... mighta been ablw to attend the whole raid
MADNC_8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2003, 06:45   #3 (permalink)
Bring Back Jeff Kennet

I was kinda wondering whether its possible to just turn up to the drags and catch up with everyone. I cant make it to all the other stuff but I would love to go to that.

Also can I just rock up and do a cople of runs?...ive never done it before and im kind of itching to do it.
FoMoCo4eva is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2003, 12:23   #4 (permalink)
NZ
feed me hey

Re: Fordforums.com Raid

15.9 the best with the auto, lets try manual this time. Drag racing here I come.

BTW, do I have to prepay or pay on the day? Is there going to be some sort of meet up to cruise up there?
Old 08-31-2003, 14:41   #5 (permalink)

I wouldnt mind goin 2 sandown depending on Cost.
PHoeNiX_EB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2003, 17:59   #6 (permalink)
Bring Back Jeff Kennet

Re: Re: Fordforums.com Raid

Quote:
Originally Posted by NZ
15.9 the best with the auto, lets try manual this time. Drag racing here I come.

BTW, do I have to prepay or pay on the day? Is there going to be some sort of meet up to cruise up there?
well ill drive with you when scott fixes my car....lol

so a 15.9 is wit your 5.0l...so would that mean my 3.9mpfi 3-speed would be look at 18's......thats embarrassing.
FoMoCo4eva is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2003, 18:04   #7 (permalink)
NZ
feed me hey

I dunno what a 3 speed would do... I dont think Ive seen one at the drags. Lisa will be there to give ya pleny of competition anyway

It is only 2 eeks away you realise.. You'd have to be quick getting your car fixed :S We're going to be there on saturday so perhaps you should come over then for him to look at it?

But yeah if you are going to go we'll arrange some sort of convoy. :s4
Old 08-31-2003, 18:25   #8 (permalink)
-

im keen for sandown & the show and shine... the drag day is during the day on friday? what about people that work?!

also, where is the show and shine, and when? all it says is saturday in burwood..
galapogos01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2003, 18:56   #9 (permalink)
E Series Chick Supremo

Guys,
I am just getting the answers to your questions & will get back to you as soon as possible :)

FoMoCo4eva ...... So are you battling me for the slowest trip award ....hehehehehehee this should be fun, Ive never done a drag either but this will be a private run for us so we will have to get blackmail material ready so the others dont let our times out

I am really pumped for this trip because I know how much fun we had last year and if we can get the numbers it will be more fun. Cant wait to put faces to more Ford friends

:fairy

Check out the OzECruisers Inc. website HERE

FF Lynch Mob BITCH
O.F.R #65
Mother Nature is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2003, 05:59   #10 (permalink)
Veteran Ford Member

Good to see some interest!!

Heathcote is on friday because saturday was already taken ... The cost depends on how many takers we get, the more we get the less we pay.
Show N Shine will be in Burwood on Saturday ..... at Strapp Ford's new facility. ( just off burwood hwy )

Sandown ... if we can get enough interest ( 20 cars ) we may be able to get parking inside for free and free entry for the driver .. otherwise it's about $55 from memory.

You can turn up for one or all the events .. but please PM me ASAP if you are serious as we can make some decisions. Let me know which event you will turn up for.. I need serious indications, maybes aren't enough at this point in time.

Hope to hear from lots of you ! Remember, we include eafalcon.com when we say FF.com !!
xacoupe is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Ford Forums - Mustang Forum, Ford Trucks, Ford Focus and Ford Cars > Fordforums Community > The Pub