Full Size SUV
Hey I have raised this before, but I am sick how I want a full size SUV but theres nothing on the market here at a sensible price.
Here are the options:
1. Ford Explorer.... Very nice, a little over-priced, a tad small and engine only a 4.6
2. Jeep Grand Cherokee (same as number 1)
3. Toyota Landcruiser..overpriced, interior reminds me of a Camry...engine 4.7 something a bit bigger would be nice
4. Nissan Patrol....plain looking, interior nothing special
5. Range Rover...WAY OVER PRICED..but very nice
6. VW Touareg...plain looking WAY OVER PRICED and too small
7. LR Discovery...too small, expensive and gutless (even the V8)
Rumor has it the next generation Dodge Durango will be available here with a 5.7 Hemi...hopefully pricing will be ok
Ford, please bring me the Expedition with the stability control, IRS, 5.4 V8 and powerfold rear seats at a sensible price
and Holden I am sure the Tahoe will be a Landcruiser beater!
We are atruggling to find something adequate... although dad was looking at buying a Range Rover.... maybe a GT and F250 would be a more sensible option?