Is this the future of Ford? - Ford Forums - Mustang Forum, Ford Trucks, Ford Focus and Ford Cars
Ford Forum Ford Forum

» Auto Insurance
» Featured Product
ยป Wheel & Tire Center

Go Back   Ford Forums - Mustang Forum, Ford Trucks, Ford Focus and Ford Cars > Fordforums Community > The Pub
Register Home Forum Active Topics Photo Gallery Auto Loans Garage Mark Forums Read Auto Escrow

The Pub For General Discussion

FordForums.com is the premier Ford Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-21-2002, 23:11   #1 (permalink)
falconS

attention Geoff Polites and David Flint!!!!!!!

Geoff and David, could you do us a HUGE favour and build this for us to shove in the face of not only Holden Monaro fans but also BMW, Mercedes and most other manufacurers. Please have a look at the attached picture i have photoshopped and provide some feedback. thank you.

P.S- for the details of how I got from futura to end result make sure you read the captions on all the pictures down the side of the page. thanks.

http://www.picturetrail.com/gallery/...531&uid=732926

(moderators this link simply takes you to my picture-trail gallary of photoshopped BA's, nothing more, nothing less.)
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 10-21-2002, 23:16   #2 (permalink)

Its to long.....looks like one of my shoes.

and are you going to buy one? cause thats what its all about mate.

it would be a bigger favour....than kylie giving me a quicky. ;P
Old 10-21-2002, 23:17   #3 (permalink)
Wanting 5 Gears, Damnit!

Oh Ohhhh! these types of threads are no longer allowed....

nice pics though i think the boonet looks toooo long =P
Old 10-21-2002, 23:21   #4 (permalink)
falconS

i forgot to add that with that extra long bonnet you could aquire the Aston Martin Vanquish V12 which is good for 343kW @ 6800rpm and 542 Nm @ 5500pm to get you to 100kph in 5.0 seconds. However, David, I think your boys would be able to tweak it a bit past that. Come-on Geoff, don't lie to us, you'd love to have one of these parked in the garage wouldn't you?!?!?!

Signing off.
Old 10-21-2002, 23:27   #5 (permalink)
Nacho Nacho Man!

Having just spent half a billion on BA, and with almost as much going towards E265, I don't think theres any left in the kitty for stuff like coupes and the like.

Besides, Ford and FPV have done two performance cars - the XR6T, XR8 and Pursuit utes!
Old 10-21-2002, 23:30   #6 (permalink)
falconS

what type of threads are 'those' chubbz? and as for the cars length, i think it is proportioned and it is (by memory) no longer than a normal falcon. and gong_guy, would I buy one, hell yes. with FPV development and the Aston Martin engine, i would be willing to pay up to $120 000 for this coupe. Imagine the looks on Monaro/M3/SL55 AMG owners as you went past them in this bullet.

signing off.
Old 10-21-2002, 23:54   #7 (permalink)
gone

Falcons

You may passionate about your fords, but please accept that Uncle Geoff and happy Jack are both very busy at the moment and may not get to read the thread.

As a moderator on the forums, I dont think its appropriate to address the thread in your manner and have adjusted it accordingly

Dont take it as a knock back, as I am very impressed with your alterations
laminge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2002, 16:56   #8 (permalink)
falconS

thanks laminge, i was pretty ticked off when i came in here today after posting that thread yesterday and the thread wasn't where i left it.
Thankfully, instead of letting my mouth/fingers get away from me (like in a certain regrettable Radisich incident) i instead searched my username for posts first and found this thread.
Thanks for not just deleting it, I was unaware that we were not allowed to post "attn. GP and DF" threads as i had seen other threads addressed that way.
Anyway, all is forgiven, thanks for the feedback, I would like to know however, what do you and anyone else think of the length, some people are saying it is too long but I think that if you look at a Jaguar XR8 you can see where i have chosen the sleek styling from. I don't know.
I would be supremely happy if someone would build one though. Maybe the boys at Hilliar are up for the job?

signing off.
Old 10-22-2002, 17:10   #9 (permalink)
gone

Hey

Being 6 7 and around 23 stone, anything that is long is good.

But more important it looks the part
laminge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2002, 17:20   #10 (permalink)

Tongue

Laminge
Time to leave the BBQ,23 stone my..my
Advertisement

Ford Forums - Mustang Forum, Ford Trucks, Ford Focus and Ford Cars > Fordforums Community > The Pub