Getting sick of people knocking Fords - Ford Forums - Mustang Forum, Ford Trucks, Ford Focus and Ford Cars
Ford Forum Ford Forum

» Auto Insurance
» Featured Product
» Wheel & Tire Center

Go Back   Ford Forums - Mustang Forum, Ford Trucks, Ford Focus and Ford Cars > Fordforums Community > The Pub
Register Home Forum Active Topics Photo Gallery Auto Loans Garage Mark Forums Read Auto Escrow

The Pub For General Discussion

FordForums.com is the premier Ford Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-10-2004, 03:04   #1 (permalink)
CK 302

Getting sick of people knocking Fords

On a job site today and a guy eyes the ute over and says 'she go alright?', before i can say anything a reply comes from the site shed, 'how can it, its a Ford', Ha ha the first time this has happened to me, NOT! Why do d!ckheads, even ones like this guy who drive a clapped out Toyota brick wagon, have the nerve to pay out a ute which was easily the newest and best looking vehicle on the site. To be honest i didnt even have the energy to pay it back. I am just getting sick of it. Sometimes i cant help but think if i bought an SS , people would just leave it alone. Man it frustrates me.
Oh perhaps its worth mentioning that in the latest Motor mag the GT was given the nod over the GTS on sheer entertainment value, and they also stated that it is possible to beat the GTS off the mark, and all at around 30k cheaper! Suck on that anti-Ford w@nkers!
Bassman is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 06-10-2004, 03:09   #2 (permalink)

Re: Getting sick of people knocking Fords

holdens are for guys who act like little girls and have small dicks
farrrk the holden
Old 06-10-2004, 03:11   #3 (permalink)
BOFH

I have to agree. I was at a site the other day and they spotted the rubber on the guards from a night at Calder. They started asking and I said I had been to Calder for some fun. They pointed to the XR6 and said "What, in that??"
Wankers, I just smiled and nodded...then watched them go back to packing tiles while I went inside for a coffee.
Still, the cops dont give me too much grief, unlike the sik commodore drivers!

Casper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2004, 03:11   #4 (permalink)
disarm you with a smile

I woulda left in smoke :D
Old 06-10-2004, 03:18   #5 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bassman
On a job site today and a guy eyes the ute over and says 'she go alright?', before i can say anything a reply comes from the site shed, 'how can it, its a Ford', Ha ha the first time this has happened to me, NOT! Why do d!ckheads, even ones like this guy who drive a clapped out Toyota brick wagon, have the nerve to pay out a ute which was easily the newest and best looking vehicle on the site. To be honest i didnt even have the energy to pay it back. I am just getting sick of it. Sometimes i cant help but think if i bought an SS , people would just leave it alone. Man it frustrates me.
Oh perhaps its worth mentioning that in the latest Motor mag the GT was given the nod over the GTS on sheer entertainment value, and they also stated that it is possible to beat the GTS off the mark, and all at around 30k cheaper! Suck on that anti-Ford w@nkers!
I used to try and pay back stupid things people at my school and other people say about fords, but usually they are doing it themselfs by saying something stupid in the first place, like "Holdens are better than Fords" for example and I've found if you say Why? they come back with something like cause they look better or they are faster, when its really just their opinion or they dont have a clue. Some probably dont even know how much power the current Clubsport makes.

So I just laugh. Me and the user Back in Black have a good laugh at the stupid things "holden fans" say at my school.
Ambrose_1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2004, 03:19   #6 (permalink)
FF Moderator

Bassman, you should show more understanding and patience for the mentally impared.

Don't let it get to ya, it's not worth the effort.

WASP GT - Mk2 6 speed + Herrod =
CDAA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2004, 03:20   #7 (permalink)
BOFH

Quote:
Originally Posted by blackout
I woulda left in smoke :D

No need, they wouldnt have a clue and I dont need the crap from my boss after the client rings up and complains.

Casper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2004, 03:20   #8 (permalink)
Circuit board dressups!

Oh god yes we do, and I've only seen one holden ute with builder's stickers, the guy owns the beachhouse two doors down from us, and owns the business too (He's holden mad) For some reason my ford mad uncle's mates all seem to love holden.
Old 06-10-2004, 03:23   #9 (permalink)
Breastologistâ„¢

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ambrose_1
I used to try and pay back stupid things people at my school and other people say about fords, but usually they are doing it themselfs by saying something stupid in the first place, like "Holdens are better than Fords" for example and I've found if you say Why? they come back with something like cause they look better or they are faster, when its really just their opinion or they dont have a clue. Some probably dont even know how much power the current Clubsport makes.

So I just laugh. Me and the user Back in Black have a good laugh at the stupid things "holden fans" say at my school.

lol i hear ya, i do the same thing usualy
Old 06-10-2004, 03:25   #10 (permalink)
THE VILLAGE LUNITIC

hehe i cop it too i did all thru school and still now at work even though i work for a honda/kia/nissan dealership, there is only 3 guys out of 180 that i work with that dont give me greef over owning a blue oval, best part one of the guy's that does have respect is a top mechanic and has a 10sec monaro and loves playing with my car so i really dont mind
hehe

White NL Fairlane Ghia, 'TQE', Superlows, Limo Tint, Pacemaker Tuned length comp spec extractors and lukey exhaust system with 5L cat, ported/polished head to flow 330hp, custom grind AU BILLET cam, chiptorque HP4 reprogramable chip, Alpine MP3/DVD/CD headunit, 550W alpine V series AMP, 12' Alpine Sub, 18" Advanti Chrome Alloys.

191.3RWHP 15.301@92MPH willowbank raceway. ghay 3.08 single spinner:(
UNR8D is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Ford Forums - Mustang Forum, Ford Trucks, Ford Focus and Ford Cars > Fordforums Community > The Pub