Got to love telemarketers - Ford Forums - Mustang Forum, Ford Trucks, Ford Focus and Ford Cars
Ford Forum Ford Forum

» Auto Insurance
» Featured Product
ยป Wheel & Tire Center

Go Back   Ford Forums - Mustang Forum, Ford Trucks, Ford Focus and Ford Cars > Fordforums Community > The Pub
Register Home Forum Active Topics Photo Gallery Auto Loans Garage Mark Forums Read Auto Escrow

The Pub For General Discussion

FordForums.com is the premier Ford Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-13-2005, 18:34   #1 (permalink)

Got to love telemarketers

Oh man, its like everyday that someone calls here. It's usually a phone company. MCI calls all the time. They called yesterday and I just hung up. Well today I answer and here how the conversation goes.

Me: Hello
MCI: Hi, my name is Johnathon with MCI, and I'm calling to let you know we can save you a lot of money on all of your long distance phone calls. Now just to make sure your phone number is xxx-xxxx, correct?
Me: ...
MCI: Sir that IS your phone number isn't it?
MCI: Correct?
MCI: Well we can let you stay with Bell Atlantic and pay what? 20? 30 cents per minute on all of your out of state calls? Thats what you're paying each month right?
MCI: ::sigh:: You can contact us at 1-800-....

I hung up. We shall see what happens when they call tomorrow. I know they will. I figure I will put them on speaker phone. Towards the end I will slam a book on the counter and then start screaming and just then start gurgling and then mumble things and hang up.
Ranger04 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 01-24-2005, 05:56   #2 (permalink)

Re: Got to love telemarketers

Ha hahaahah, thats the best. Worst experience I had with a cucumber, daah I mean with a telemarketing person was this time I was speaking to this Asian chick for like, half an hour. She goes like, oh you can come and pick up your free gift that was like between a tv a dvd player and all this shit just to sit through a seminar. After HALF AN HOUR talking, she finds out I'm 20 and not married, the bitc# hangs up on me, thats it. So anytime someone calls that sounds Asian I hang up on their as$.
73falcongt is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Ford Forums - Mustang Forum, Ford Trucks, Ford Focus and Ford Cars > Fordforums Community > The Pub