Gross-out time - Disgusting foods - Don't read if feeling unwell - Ford Forums - Mustang Forum, Ford Trucks, Ford Focus and Ford Cars
Ford Forum Ford Forum

» Auto Insurance
» Featured Product
ยป Wheel & Tire Center

Go Back   Ford Forums - Mustang Forum, Ford Trucks, Ford Focus and Ford Cars > Fordforums Community > The Pub
Register Home Forum Active Topics Photo Gallery Auto Loans Garage Mark Forums Read Auto Escrow

The Pub For General Discussion

FordForums.com is the premier Ford Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-20-2002, 14:55   #1 (permalink)
Australian Ford Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2001
Location: Melbourne, Australia
Age: 64
Posts: 1,120
Gross-out time - Disgusting foods - Don't read if feeling unwell

My daughter was disgusted last night when I told her I used to eat raw sausages as a kid. Bite the end off and suck out the meat. Yum! (Then, anyway). She spun out when her mum said she used to do the same thing and loved it. Went down best with Cottee's Coola (dark green imitation lime) cordial. Hate to think what it would have looked like coming up.

I had this crazy stepmother who was a food nut long beore it was fashionable and my breakfast was a raw egg in a glass of orange juice. Start the day with that for a few years and you learn self-control.
EA S is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Old 02-20-2002, 14:58   #2 (permalink)
 
Join Date: Sep 2001
Location: Sydney, Oz
Age: 34
Posts: 2,631
*shudder*

EA that's just disquisting! lol

and people give ME shit for liking things like ox tongue, chicken liver, chicken giblets, etc. hehe
__________________
<p align="center"> *** just because it sells it doesn't mean it's good *** </p>
Tickford Owners Club of NSW
MrPlow2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2002, 14:59   #3 (permalink)
Shh i'm huntin more power
 
Jase_ELXR8's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2001
Location: Melbourne
Posts: 1,764
Re: Gross-out time - Disgusting foods - Don't read if feeling unwell

Quote:
Originally posted by EA S
My daughter was disgusted last night when I told her I used to eat raw sausages as a kid. Bite the end off and suck out the meat. Yum! (Then, anyway). She spun out when her mum said she used to do the same thing and loved it. Went down best with Cottee's Coola (dark green imitation lime) cordial. Hate to think what it would have looked like coming up.

I had this crazy stepmother who was a food nut long beore it was fashionable and my breakfast was a raw egg in a glass of orange juice. Start the day with that for a few years and you learn self-control.
And as a special treat, did you used to have tuna milkshakes???
Jase_ELXR8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2002, 15:01   #4 (permalink)
gone
 
laminge's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2001
Posts: 10,402
Ohhh Mate.,

Ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww!!!

No wonder you post so many crazy threads of FF!!
laminge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2002, 15:04   #5 (permalink)
Australian Ford Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2001
Location: Melbourne, Australia
Age: 64
Posts: 1,120
Quote:
Originally posted by adviliax mortus
*shudder*

EA that's just disquisting! lol

and people give ME shit for liking things like ox tongue, chicken liver, chicken giblets, etc. hehe
I never said I like the breakfast.
EA S is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2002, 15:05   #6 (permalink)
Australian Ford Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2001
Location: Melbourne, Australia
Age: 64
Posts: 1,120
Re: Re: Gross-out time - Disgusting foods - Don't read if feeling unwell

Quote:
Originally posted by Jase_ELXR8


And as a special treat, did you used to have tuna milkshakes???
No. Do you know where I could get one, with crushed sardine topping and cream cheese?
EA S is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2002, 15:07   #7 (permalink)
Shh i'm huntin more power
 
Jase_ELXR8's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2001
Location: Melbourne
Posts: 1,764
Re: Re: Re: Gross-out time - Disgusting foods - Don't read if feeling unwell

Quote:
Originally posted by EA S


No. Do you know where I could get one, with crushed sardine topping and cream cheese?

mmmmm tasty, now i'm hungry....
Jase_ELXR8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2002, 15:07   #8 (permalink)
Australian Ford Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2001
Location: Melbourne, Australia
Age: 64
Posts: 1,120
Quote:
Originally posted by laminge
Ohhh Mate.,

Ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww!!!

No wonder you post so many crazy threads of FF!!
That connection occured to me when I typing the first post. Suits me. Now I can blame my stepmother for everything.
EA S is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2002, 15:17   #9 (permalink)
 
Join Date: Sep 2001
Location: Sydney, Oz
Age: 34
Posts: 2,631
Quote:
Originally posted by EA S


I never said I like the breakfast.
i'm talking about the bloody sausages! ugh!
__________________
<p align="center"> *** just because it sells it doesn't mean it's good *** </p>
Tickford Owners Club of NSW
MrPlow2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2002, 15:31   #10 (permalink)
Australian Ford Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2001
Location: Melbourne, Australia
Age: 64
Posts: 1,120
Come on fellas, fess up. I can't be the only one with a shameful secret. My money's on FM having a skeleton in his closet, given some of his dietary exploits.
EA S is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Reply

  Ford Forums - Mustang Forum, Ford Trucks, Ford Focus and Ford Cars > Fordforums Community > The Pub



Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
'Henry had the dream' Stacy94PGT Ford Worldwide News 0 03-28-2003 05:58
Funniest thing I've read in a long long time....a must read XWGT The Pub 41 02-19-2003 18:26
Interesting Moment in Time FM The Pub 29 02-20-2002 02:38

Powered by vBadvanced CMPS v3.2.2

All times are GMT -7. The time now is 18:09.



Powered by vBulletin® Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0
Garage Plus vBulletin Plugins by Drive Thru Online, Inc.