Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr - Ford Forums - Mustang Forum, Ford Trucks, Ford Focus and Ford Cars
Ford Forum Ford Forum

» Auto Insurance
» Featured Product
» Wheel & Tire Center

Go Back   Ford Forums - Mustang Forum, Ford Trucks, Ford Focus and Ford Cars > Fordforums Community > The Pub
Register Home Forum Active Topics Photo Gallery Auto Loans Garage Mark Forums Read Auto Escrow

The Pub For General Discussion

FordForums.com is the premier Ford Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-02-2001, 19:27   #1 (permalink)
Veteran Ford Member

mad Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

Read this...WHAT A PACK OF SHEILAS
by: Lester Lyon
V8X

I am a control freak. That's why I like Holden - the general's boys are in control and those other guys aren't. They seem to think a couple of lucky wins counts, but let me tell you, it doesn't.
After all the pre-season puffery and millions of dollars the story is still the same. We've had five rounds and it is still a Holden one-two. For Ford to get back into it, Skaife and Bright will have to stay at home.

Junior Johnson is the leading Ford driver, crikey are they in trouble. He may have been on a fitness campaign over summer, but this bloke is not a lean and mean fighting machine. Let's put him up against Skaife, Bright, Ingall, Murphy, Kelly, Tander and Bargwanna for a pit-lane sprint and see who wins the battle.

That Henry wanker has been bleating for ages now about how Ford is going to take over, how Ford will dominate, how Ford will balance the budget and cure cancer. What a clown - does he not have eyes, does he not have a brain?

Ford is outclassed yet again. They are over the moon because they have two wins in a row - wow!!! Holden expects victory, Ford rejoices. There is only one thing that counts, and this is why we are Holden fans, and that is winning. Winning often, and winning well.

Skaife gets two wins without even taking his pyjamas off - oh hang on, he wears pyjamas to work doesn't he.

So Henry, I just don't see it - I do not see what you see. I see an ugly car not doing too well on the track. I pray to the great general in the sky, and I thank him for my winners.

Let me run through some of my thoughts for you about this season so far. HRT has again been wonderful, and even the offshoot team has been stunning. Skaife has been the best driver again, and hasn't Brighty's defection been better than the one who went the other way - what was his name again... you know, the guy in 10th spot on the Championship table... ah bugger it I can't remember.

Murphy looks good again, and isn't that Todd Kelly something else. If Johnson has been a revelation for Ford, what is this bloke - pity he only looks 12. Still, he can drive.

And The Enforcer is back... he had a bad year but he's showing again why he is one of the best. Tander and Bargs have started out awkwardly, but if the little one hadn't hit the wall they both would have been on the podium in Canberra, and maybe Johnson wouldn't have won.

Why do I like Holden, it's easy - I like winners.

Photograph Copyright No Credit

Saturday, June 23, 2001 1:38:44 PM AEST

Email this story to a friend

Printer Friendly Format

:cussing: :fmad: :cussing: :fmad: :cussing: :fmad:
puts99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 07-02-2001, 19:34   #2 (permalink)
Interloper from LS1.com

Mate - from a Holden supporter even I think that's a bit over the top.

In a round about way he does highlight some anomolies with the points system. Given this is Ford's best year for a while, It doesn't really reflect on the points table.

Brighty and Sooky BNW as you guys are so fond of calling him have been reasonably consistant but the Rats 3 race scoop should be worth a bit more.

This years competition would have to be the closest ever on the track but not in the points?
Brendan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2001, 19:39   #3 (permalink)
Veteran Ford Member

I think otherwise, I have a funny feeling that Both Bright and Skaife are gonna have an " accident " in the QLD 500, and Lowndes will win.
This in turn will send him sky rocketing up the table. All lowndes has to do at callder park is do well and he'll easily be 5th on the table IMO.
puts99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2001, 19:39   #4 (permalink)
FM
The SparkleHunter™

Quote:
Originally posted by Brendan
This years competition would have to be the closest ever on the track but not in the points?
I think you're right Brendan. The only difference is the different Ford teams winning whereas it only seems to be the TWR Commodes taking the points for the Holden lads..
Be nice to see the introduction of the Manufacturers championship..
FordForums Polo Shirts & Caps are now on sale.. Get both for $50.00 + postage. Click here for details!
FM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2001, 20:06   #5 (permalink)
Australian TE50 AU1 Member

There's no doubt about Skaife's ability as a driver and HRT's capablity to produce winning cars. Facts are facts, but what I have seen this year is a huge leap forward with most of the major Ford teams. They consistently hold at least five of the top ten spots in most races and are now winning events, something we haven't seen for a while.

This years competion is very close, and if Skaife continues with present form he is on for another championship, however, the exicting thing is, anything can happen. It boils down to a combination of drivers skill and his team, but I think lady luck plays the biggest part, who's side will she be on over the next few months, nobody knows. Question?, is it really a matter of luck or does it boil down to the decisions drivers and teams make on the day??
TeeHee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2001, 01:42   #6 (permalink)
MadMax

Re: Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

Quote:
Originally posted by priteshpatel99
Read this...WHAT A PACK OF SHEILAS
by: Lester Lyon
V8X

I am a control freak. That's why I like Holden - the general's boys are in control and those other guys aren't. They seem to think a couple of lucky wins counts, but let me tell you, it doesn't.
After all the pre-season puffery and millions of dollars the story is still the same. We've had five rounds and it is still a Holden one-two. For Ford to get back into it, Skaife and Bright will have to stay at home.

Junior Johnson is the leading Ford driver, crikey are they in trouble. He may have been on a fitness campaign over summer, but this bloke is not a lean and mean fighting machine. Let's put him up against Skaife, Bright, Ingall, Murphy, Kelly, Tander and Bargwanna for a pit-lane sprint and see who wins the battle.

That Henry wanker has been bleating for ages now about how Ford is going to take over, how Ford will dominate, how Ford will balance the budget and cure cancer. What a clown - does he not have eyes, does he not have a brain?

Ford is outclassed yet again. They are over the moon because they have two wins in a row - wow!!! Holden expects victory, Ford rejoices. There is only one thing that counts, and this is why we are Holden fans, and that is winning. Winning often, and winning well.

Skaife gets two wins without even taking his pyjamas off - oh hang on, he wears pyjamas to work doesn't he.

So Henry, I just don't see it - I do not see what you see. I see an ugly car not doing too well on the track. I pray to the great general in the sky, and I thank him for my winners.

Let me run through some of my thoughts for you about this season so far. HRT has again been wonderful, and even the offshoot team has been stunning. Skaife has been the best driver again, and hasn't Brighty's defection been better than the one who went the other way - what was his name again... you know, the guy in 10th spot on the Championship table... ah bugger it I can't remember.

Murphy looks good again, and isn't that Todd Kelly something else. If Johnson has been a revelation for Ford, what is this bloke - pity he only looks 12. Still, he can drive.

And The Enforcer is back... he had a bad year but he's showing again why he is one of the best. Tander and Bargs have started out awkwardly, but if the little one hadn't hit the wall they both would have been on the podium in Canberra, and maybe Johnson wouldn't have won.

Why do I like Holden, it's easy - I like winners.

Photograph Copyright No Credit

Saturday, June 23, 2001 1:38:44 PM AEST

Email this story to a friend

Printer Friendly Format

:cussing: :fmad: :cussing: :fmad: :cussing: :fmad:

Lester, you are a piece of sh*t, aren't you?

Just because you were arrested for f***ing chickens, does not mean that you should get angry at a make of car like your inbreed mates do.......are you good at the six finger handshake, you stupid moron?

If you use those six fingers of yours on one hand, you will notice that since March 25 and as at 4 Jul, 2001, Holden has won 8 races out of 14 and Ford 7......who gives a sh*t which team is leading....... this is a battle of manufacturers....the gap aint as big as your arse's.......

So jump back in to that Homo Sexual Vehicle of yours and get your facts right, d**khead.......

What sought of a name is LESTER anyway?:mad3: :thumbdown
Old 07-04-2001, 02:15   #7 (permalink)
gone

Re: Re: Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

Quote:
Originally posted by Max Dessmann

What sought of a name is LESTER anyway?:mad3: :thumbdown

And Max isnt realy mad yet, just wait till we find out lester email address:D :D :D :D :D :D :D
laminge is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Ford Forums - Mustang Forum, Ford Trucks, Ford Focus and Ford Cars > Fordforums Community > The Pub