Gun law . - Ford Forums - Mustang Forum, Ford Trucks, Ford Focus and Ford Cars
Ford Forum Ford Forum

» Auto Insurance
» Featured Product
ยป Wheel & Tire Center

Go Back   Ford Forums - Mustang Forum, Ford Trucks, Ford Focus and Ford Cars > Fordforums Community > The Pub
Register Home Forum Active Topics Photo Gallery Auto Loans Garage Mark Forums Read Auto Escrow

The Pub For General Discussion

FordForums.com is the premier Ford Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-19-2013, 05:31   #1 (permalink)
Moderators

Gun law .

I find it very sad seeing someone acting like this . If he thinks that's right , should he even be allowed to own a gun ? Maybe he's watched Rambo too many times .

Man protests new gun laws by taking his assault rifle shopping with him at J.C. Penney | Mail Online
R.S.LOGAN is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 01-19-2013, 08:50   #2 (permalink)
Dazed and Confused

Re: Gun law .

As with any cause, some idiots take a point too far.
Old 01-19-2013, 09:11   #3 (permalink)
Moderators

With his guns or not , if I'd seen him I would have told him to his face that he looked like a total dick head . That is truly embarrassing .
Old 01-19-2013, 09:32   #4 (permalink)
Dazed and Confused

Agreed.
Old 01-19-2013, 10:58   #5 (permalink)

You guys have it so lucky. You try that up here and you would be shot down so fast
by the police you wouldn't make it out of your car. They have even shut down most of our gun shows. Semi auto hunting rifes can only hold 5 shells. Pump and semi auto shot
guns can only hold 3 shells. That includes one in the chamber. Actually if that did happen up here the swat team would be called out, the store would go into lock down and the guy Might even be accidentally shot by police as he was taken out of the store.
you think i'm kidding ? Even our air rifles and BB guns have to be licenced and you need a permit if over a certain muzzle velosity. Getting a carry permit for self protection is
something that will NEVER happen. Displaying your rifles on your man cave wall will get
them confiscated and you behind bars. Could also get you a 5 year ban on owning guns.
So, This guy thinks he has it bad ?
chipset is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2013, 11:10   #6 (permalink)
Moderators

They are trying to ban air rifles and BB guns altogether over here , years back you needed a licence . They then dropped it but a few incidents recently and they are clamouring for a total ban . Replica guns gets you in deep s*** if not dead as has happened a few times with the Armed Response Teams .
Old 01-19-2013, 15:48   #7 (permalink)

RS logan I'm in canada. Our replica guns have to have the muzzel painted red. There have been many robbers shot by police when they only had replica guns. they looked real. Then the shit hit the fan when it went to court. Now the replicas have to have red muzzels. So paint over the replica's red paint. What a crock of shit. Up here you need a licence to buy bullets and you are limited to how many you can buy. I have a bullet
collection from 22 cal. to 40 mm. If i'm caught displaying that i can go down. Actually a friend of mine had a receiver of a 9 mm. on his coffee table when the police walked in.
( not related ) . Everything he had was confiscated and he did 3 weeks in the crowbar
hotel. I guess they didn't like him. I'm a registered gun collecter. I'm not allowed by law
to fire my guns. I have to get a target practise permit if i want to fire them and only in a range. The U.S. doesn't have gun laws as to speak. Look at Fort Bragg. check out Alaska. Our gun laws have been inforce since the 30's. The U.S. gun problem makes me laugh. We have the same problems. NO legislation will change the gun problems. We tried. Doesn't work. The problem is with the parants. Nobody disciplines the kids. What the hell is your kid doing wondering around at 3 in the morning ? How the hell did your kid get your gun and bring it to school ? No offense to my neighbous to the south but you guys have some serious problems with discipline and if you can't figure out your kid is a whacko god help you. You might want to spend a bit more time with he or she. As i said before the U.S. has **** all for gun laws compared to what canada has so they had better be greatfull. And ours still don't work and will not work. Why do the Chinese still to this day have so much respect for their elders that they will not marry against their
wishes ? RESPECT. Banning the video games would be a start. " Gee this is a neat game.
wonder what it would be like to shoot a real person ? ". You think some one hasn't thought about that ? Sorry i'm getting really pissed at this shit. Don't get me started.
A little off topic R.S. Sorry about that. Talk to you later.
chipset is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2013, 17:39   #8 (permalink)
Moderators

Sure are strict rules in Canada going by what you say Chipset . Also the way some parents bring up their kids or in many cases dont bother their ass , must influence them .Over here a lot of crime they say is down to there being no father in many of the families to set an example and in many cases control and tell them what is right and what is wrong .When you read this it's frightening ,
Mother arrested as boy, 7, takes gun to school in his backpack - Telegraph .

It's obviously a very bad problem that I'm glad we dont have over here , but I dont think they will ever come up with a solution that will keep both sides happy . I can see both sides of the arguement .A few weeks back we had a firearms cop who went into his station , signed out his gun and killed himself there and then .I suppose if he hadn't got a gun , he would have done it another way but it makes you wonder what goes through peoples minds to do those things .Unfortunately there are a lot of people nowadays where taking a life means nothing , different from my era . I think they'll be arguing about it still when I'm long gone .
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Ford Forums - Mustang Forum, Ford Trucks, Ford Focus and Ford Cars > Fordforums Community > The Pub