1. If a small child is choking on an ice cube, don't panic. Simply
pour a jug of boiling water down its throat and hey presto! The blockage is almost instantly removed.
2. Clumsy? Avoid cutting yourself while slicing vegetables by
getting someone else to hold them while you chop away.
3. Weight watchers. Avoid that devilish temptation to nibble at a
chocolate bar in the cupboard or fridge by not buying the f***ing
thing in the first place.
4. Save on booze by drinking cold tea instead of whisky. The morning
after, you can create the effects of a hangover by drinking a thimble full of washing up liquid and banging your head repeatedly on the wall.
5. Recreate the fun of a visit to a public swimming pool in your
home by filling the bath with cold water, adding two bottles of bleach, then urinating into it, before jumping in.
6. Don't buy expensive 'ribbed' condoms, just buy an ordinary one
and slip a handful of frozen peas inside it before you put it on.
7. X-Files fans. Create the effect of being abducted by aliens by
drinking two bottles of vodka. You'll invariably wake up in a strange
place the following morning, having had your memory mysteriously 'erased'.
8. Don't waste money buying expensive binoculars. Simply stand next
to the object you wish to view.
9. Putting just the right amount of gin in your goldfish bowl will
make the fishes' eyes bulge and cause them to swim in an amusing
10. Thicken up runny low-fat yoghurt by stirring in a spoonful of
11. Anorexics. When your knees become fatter than your legs, start
eating cakes again.
12. A next door neighbour's car aerial, carefully folded, makes an
ideal coat hanger in an emergency.
13. An empty aluminium cigar tube filled with angry wasps makes an
14. Olympic athletes. Disguise the fact that you've taken steroids
by running a bit slower.
15. Smokers. Save on matches and lighters, by simply lighting your
next fag from the butt of your last one.
16. Vegetarians coming to dinner? Simply serve them a nice bit of
steak or veal. Since they're always going on about how tofu, Quorn, meat substitute etc 'tastes exactly like the real thing', they won't know the difference.
17. Invited by vegetarians for dinner? Point out that since you'd no
doubt be made aware of their special dietary requirements, tell them
about yours, and ask for a nice steak.
18. Before attempting to remove stubborn stains from a garment,
always circle the stain in permanent pen, so that when you remove the
garment from the washing machine you can easily locate the area of the stain and check that it has gone.
19. Give comics that 'Pulp Fiction' feel by reading the last frames
of cartoons first, then read the rest in a random order.
20. High blood pressure sufferers. Simply cut yourself and bleed for
a while, thus reducing the pressure in your veins.
21. Heavy smokers. Don't throw away those filters from the end of
your cigarettes. Save them up and within a few years you'll have
enough to insulate your roof.
22. Motorists. Enjoy the freedom of cycling by removing your
windscreen, sticking half a melon skin on you head, then jumping red lights and driving the wrong way up one way streets.
23. Always poo at work. Not only will you save money on toilet
paper, but you'll also be getting paid for it.
24. Nissan Micra drivers. Attach a lighted sparkler to the roof of
your car before starting a long journey. You drive the things like
dodgems anyway, so it may as well look like one.
25. A mouse trap placed on top on of your alarm clock will prevent you from rolling over and going back to sleep.