has david flint lost the plot? - Ford Forums - Mustang Forum, Ford Trucks, Ford Focus and Ford Cars
Ford Forum Ford Forum

» Auto Insurance
» Featured Product
┬╗ Wheel & Tire Center

Go Back   Ford Forums - Mustang Forum, Ford Trucks, Ford Focus and Ford Cars > Fordforums Community > The Pub
Register Home Forum Active Topics Photo Gallery Auto Loans Garage Mark Forums Read Auto Escrow

The Pub For General Discussion

FordForums.com is the premier Ford Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-06-2003, 00:01   #1 (permalink)
gone

has david flint lost the plot?

Damm

Looks like david is starting to Run Ford!

Because Herrod has some dealings DJR, Flint has demanded that Ford pull access of the Ford Logo from herrods site and merchandise!

Also, has forced the fact that anymods the rob does, and the car is delivered to rob for mods, its qualified as delivery complete, so if the customer is in Darwin, then Rob has to pay freight!

Seems as if Flinty is alittle upset!!!!

Must say I am very upset that he didnt bother posting back to his bday notices!!!
laminge is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 10-06-2003, 01:15   #2 (permalink)
Formerly J-type

Re: has david flint lost the plot?

With David not replying to his birthday notices shows that (in my opinion) Ford/FPV are not interested in contributing to the forums. They used FF.com for ideas and feedback, but now with the growing success of the Falcon they are shafting and shunning the forums by neglecting the very enthusiasts that stood by and supported them during the dark AU days.

To them it seems Fordforums.com is just like a disposable camera - take a snapshot of what the market thinks then throw away the tool that helps them.

As for DJR/Herrod issue, to me it suggests that Ford/FPV are a little scared that aftermarket tuners taking the gloss off their so-called "polished product".
For f@#k sake! aftermarket tuners have been doing this for years - from Lada's to Lambo's. If this is the reason for Flint getting upset then mabey he should instead look at improving the performance of his FPV's.
Old 10-06-2003, 18:51   #3 (permalink)
Nacho Nacho Man!

It's also the reason Rob is no longer taking the burnout Mustang on the V8 circuit.

As for FPV/Ford, if only you guys knew exactly what they had planned for the Raid...
Old 10-06-2003, 19:14   #4 (permalink)
Bring Back the 24hr!!!

Forgive my skepticism, but we have one story from Venom and another from RPO regarding fords interest in FF yet very little in the way of evidence from either side.
Also we have had people from ford told that participating in the forums is frowned upon (murray for example, harasan too, although his case is understandable) so I am more inclined to feel that our purpose has been met and they are no longer interested in us rather that the oppsoite, so I guess if someone can provide evidence showing the opposite, I, among others, would sure like to see it!
Donut King is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2003, 19:31   #5 (permalink)
CEO - The BSR Group

Two words come to mind ...

INACTIVITY
and
DISREGARD

Neither of those suggests ANYTHING positive, and until it's proven otherwise, it surely is safe to assume they don't give a shit about us.
Old 10-06-2003, 20:05   #6 (permalink)
Veteran Ford Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Venom XR
As for FPV/Ford, if only you guys knew exactly what they had planned for the Raid...
it's no use discovering this *after* the raid has been cancelled as I have no idea what was planned and was supposedly in charge of the organisation.

As for FPV ... I don't see how they can think DJR is a serious competitor to them ... one is a 'factory' product and the other is an enhancement of that product .. much like what Rob was doing anyway.
xacoupe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2003, 00:10   #7 (permalink)
***** Idiot....

Ok Mark, Now that you have brought it up you may as well tell us. I dont see any other reason why you brought it up except to stir up crap and get us going or that there was something.....and if that was the "case" why wasnt the planning organizers told of these said plans?

If it was "secret" then well you should not have brought it up.
LunaticSVT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2003, 01:22   #8 (permalink)
BSR

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr Sparkle
Two words come to mind ...

INACTIVITY
and
DISREGARD

Neither of those suggests ANYTHING positive, and until it's proven otherwise, it surely is safe to assume they don't give a shit about us.

Are we talking about FPV/Ford or your weak efforts???

Now then Mark.......spill the beans.

12/03 FPV GT 725
XLR8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2003, 02:09   #9 (permalink)
Nacho Nacho Man!

It was going to be a surprise, a little like the surprise we had at Raid II, only a bigger scale. All I was told was that the go-kart event was not to be missed. Work it out yourselves.
Old 10-07-2003, 02:19   #10 (permalink)
***** Idiot....

ok well whatever. the point of that is useless. thanks for the wasted bw.
LunaticSVT is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Ford Forums - Mustang Forum, Ford Trucks, Ford Focus and Ford Cars > Fordforums Community > The Pub