Have a say.. the results - Ford Forums - Mustang Forum, Ford Trucks, Ford Focus and Ford Cars
Ford Forum Ford Forum

» Auto Insurance
» Featured Product
» Wheel & Tire Center

Go Back   Ford Forums - Mustang Forum, Ford Trucks, Ford Focus and Ford Cars > Fordforums Community > The Pub
Register Home Forum Active Topics Photo Gallery Auto Loans Garage Mark Forums Read Auto EscrowInsurance

The Pub For General Discussion

FordForums.com is the premier Ford Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-19-2001, 05:32   #1 (permalink)
Mistress Death Metal ;)

Thumbs up Have a say.. the results

Thanks to everyone who posted a comment on the "Have a say..." thread.

Yesterday I spent most of the day at Ford Broadmeadows helping to ensure the new Ford Alive school tours program launch went smoothly. While I was there I spoke to a number of people, including Geoff Polites, who all mentioned they had read the comments. I received a lot of positive feedback from those I spoke with.

The general concensus was that the enthusiasm you guys show here is nothing short of amazing.

You can all pat yourselves on the back. Congratulations and thanks again. :)

Discovery is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 05-19-2001, 05:35   #2 (permalink)
gone

Thats Sensational Discovery.

Thanks for being invloved.

Glad to see that our ramblings meen something in the Blue Oval Rooms.

Was there a mention that maybe one of the Blue Oval Boys would participate on this site?

So did you get my PDF, what do you think?
laminge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2001, 05:49   #3 (permalink)
Mistress Death Metal ;)

Quote:
Originally posted by laminge
Thats Sensational Discovery.

Thanks for being invloved.

Glad to see that our ramblings meen something in the Blue Oval Rooms.

Was there a mention that maybe one of the Blue Oval Boys would participate on this site?

So did you get my PDF, what do you think?
I forgot to mention that interestingly the subject of the "Have a say..." thread was bought up by others in their conversations with me before I had a chance to ask them about it. Always a good sign.

I don't know about participation being posssible. Time will tell.

Your car looks great. Sounds like the performance matches the appearance too :) The perfect combination. I will have to check it out 'in the flesh' on the October trip (wheels are really starting to turn on the trip project too :))

Old 05-19-2001, 06:07   #4 (permalink)
Pursuit Reincarnation Dog

That's great Discovery. Every bit of encouragement we can give those people at Ford Oz is a plus. Hopefully we can all get to the top soon and show why Ford is better!!!! It's nice to know people appreciate the thoughts and passion we are investing in our cars!

LAMINGE and DISCOVERY:
I will be in Melb on Friday (1st June?) and Sat/Sun. We can try and do some planning then?

'General' Dog - AP's German Shepherd and Best Mate - 02Dec1998-15Dec2003.
'Pepper' Dog - General's and My Little German Shepherd Sweetie - 1996?-02Apr2006.

'Sako' Dog - My Beautiful and Pretty German Shepherd - 2001?-23Aug2006.
Aussie Pete is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2001, 06:21   #5 (permalink)
Mistress Death Metal ;)

Quote:
Originally posted by Aussie Pete
LAMINGE and DISCOVERY:
I will be in Melb on Friday (1st June?) and Sat/Sun. We can try and do some planning then?
I have a meeting on the 1st June, can't remember if it is am or pm. I am also working on the 3rd June at the fdc. (my rostered weekend) If getting together is too difficult we can work out details via email. I would say that the finer details will have to be decided at the last minute, but a rough itinerary and accommodation options could be in place well before then.

By the way, any of you reading this and wanting to hop on board the October trip let me know as I need more definate numbers. So far I have a figure of somewhere between 20 and 60 if the XR clubs decide to join in.

Old 05-19-2001, 06:54   #6 (permalink)
GTHO4

Re: Have a say.. the results

Quote:
Originally posted by Discovery

While I was there I spoke to a number of people, including Geoff Polites, who all mentioned they had read the thread. I received a lot of positive feedback from those I spoke with.

The general concensus was that the enthusiasm you guys show here is nothing short of amazing.

Excellent!
I think it's time Geoff Polites came on board and say g'day to us.
Would like to read the comments from the big chief himself.

So what do you reckon Geoff?:thumbup:
Old 05-19-2001, 08:14   #7 (permalink)
Forever Ford Follower

Yeah. i wonder if any other Ford heads would be looking at this apart from Geoff?? Whos the head of marketing these days?? surely he would want to read it..
XLR8_2001 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2001, 08:58   #8 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally posted by Discovery

By the way, any of you reading this and wanting to hop on board the October trip let me know as I need more definate numbers. So far I have a figure of somewhere between 20 and 60 if the XR clubs decide to join in.

If you havnt already included me, im a definate! :D
Martin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2001, 21:33   #9 (permalink)
Pursuit Reincarnation Dog

Quote:
Originally posted by XLR8_2001
Yeah. i wonder if any other Ford heads would be looking at this apart from Geoff?? Whos the head of marketing these days?? surely he would want to read it..
The important part of marketing (i.e. of performance vehicles) is Ryan Naylor (or is it Rick). Anyhow, he's the man that made everyone's day when he spoke about MORE POWER the other week.

I suspect that company policy may dictate that most Ford staff can only view passively rather than actively participate.

'General' Dog - AP's German Shepherd and Best Mate - 02Dec1998-15Dec2003.
'Pepper' Dog - General's and My Little German Shepherd Sweetie - 1996?-02Apr2006.

'Sako' Dog - My Beautiful and Pretty German Shepherd - 2001?-23Aug2006.
Aussie Pete is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2001, 01:21   #10 (permalink)

Well I know for a fact that all types of Ford employees read and do in fact participate in these forums. They are no all as obvious as Discovery.

While it is great that some positive aspects have come out of net banter it is absolutely critical that Ford don't drop the ball. There are some very disturbing rumours coming from satellite Ford operations that indicate that the future may not be as smooth as one would like.
HSE2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Ford Forums - Mustang Forum, Ford Trucks, Ford Focus and Ford Cars > Fordforums Community > The Pub