I haven't been crook after a night out (even huge ones) for about a year now. I don't know why but i just don't get crook anymore. I used to get hangovers really bad (I once threw up over 30 times on the night of the pissup, and then when i woke-up the next morning i threw up about 15 more. I couldn't hold solids down for 2 days!). But that's off topic...
ALrighty, best method i've found is:
1) down about a litre of water before you go to sleep the night of the pissup.
2) If you still manage feel crook in the mornin, go have a nice warm shower. Take the opportunity to stick your fingers down your throat, and try to throw up. If you can, then keep going, don't quit till you feel relieved (you'll know what i mean when you do it). Advantage of shower is it's practically nothing to clean up, just hope it's not chunky
3) Get some healthy bugger to make you some bacon and eggs. Lots of it. Cram the bacon and the eggs between the toast your mate also made, and down it, but not too fast. For best results, bacon should be almost crunchy (but not quite burnt), and the egg and bacon sandwich should be about 2inches high, with %50 bacon and %50 egg.
4) Get a bottle of orange juice (not apple, not orange-mango, not tropical, they'll make you chuck again coz they're too sweet). Try to down at least two glasses, but only if you think you're up to it. If you get the juice down, try drinking some refrigerated (read: cold) water after it, but only slowly, sipping it if you must. Keep drinkin the water for about half an hour, or till you can walk around without feelin like your gonna chuck up.
5) By this stage, if you're unlucky, you'll may need to throw up again. Sucks to be you! Go hang your head over the toilet, and try your hardest not to chuck. If you don't, then you'll feel bad, but at least there won't be bacon and egg up the back of your nose. If you throw up, then don't eat anything. You're too far gone. Go suck some ice-blocks, and wait till 5pm that night. Baked beans on toast is probably a good thing about now, with water on the side.
Works for me!
NOTE: I have found that after a milder night out, A Bacon and Egg McMuffin, a Sausage and Egg McMuffin, and a Hash Brown will be able to replace the homecooked version. Not recommended though if your hangover is bad-ish. Oh, and don't get the Maccas OJ, it's ****en shitehouse.