***** Help Stolen Car***** - Ford Forums - Mustang Forum, Ford Trucks, Ford Focus and Ford Cars
Ford Forum Ford Forum

» Auto Insurance
» Featured Product
ยป Wheel & Tire Center

Go Back   Ford Forums - Mustang Forum, Ford Trucks, Ford Focus and Ford Cars > Fordforums Community > The Pub
Register Home Forum Active Topics Photo Gallery Auto Loans Garage Mark Forums Read Auto Escrow

The Pub For General Discussion

FordForums.com is the premier Ford Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-05-2004, 19:20   #1 (permalink)
XR82GO

***** Help Stolen Car*****

I know this will be like trying to find a needle in a hay stack but on the off chance some one spotted it i thought i would give it a go.

Last night in those terrible storms my Mothers car was stolen from infront of her house in Lismore. (The Cheeky mongrels what i would give to catch them personally rip their eyeballs out and skull ^&* them)

It is a 1990 Nissan Pulsar Hatchback with faded red paint, has sort of a mark where the clear has worn off across the front passenger side of the bonnet. (needs buffing real bad.) NSW rego :VRL 288.

If by chance you happen to see this car feel free to belt the crap out of the person in it. And Call your local Police station.
Thanks for the help guys.

Ps thank god it wasn't my ute. :?

sylox is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 03-05-2004, 20:57   #2 (permalink)
Black 200kw wheel barrow

Re: ***** Help Stolen Car*****

glad it wasnt your ute...you can say that again! my heart started pumping when i saw you started a stolen cars thread!

thank god it wasnt, but im sorry for your mum, just hope the car sinks (with them in it of course)
Old 03-05-2004, 21:43   #3 (permalink)
XR82GO

Thanks Adam
The last car she had stolen ended up down your way from all the way up here. lol.
Yep I'm so glad it wasn't the ute. Still a dog act though it was essentially a crapy old pulsar. The motor was in pretty good nic, but the paint is stuffed. The thing is they haven't taken just the flippin car they took her ability to work and support herself. I am still fuming and hope to hell I see some one driving it around town here.

Old 03-06-2004, 07:36   #4 (permalink)
WA Eseries Rep

sorry to hear sylox, guy came into my work today (liquor store) to buy some beer had very depressed look on his face, asked him whats up, he said his panel van had been stolen and he was dressed as a trades man...in hidesite I should of paid for the guys beer.
Baxle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2004, 09:34   #5 (permalink)

yes thank god it wasnt your ute...

still hope karma gets the F@(K5 back for what they have done..
cars are a lethal weapon,your not invinsible when you get into one,and no matter how much skill you think you have,you are never in control you are always on the edge of death it may not happen today but if you keep driving like you do,you too will end up dead!
hoon69 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2004, 13:17   #6 (permalink)
gone

It propbably fees worse that the ute being stolen.

You poor Mum

I hope you get the car back, if not go out and buy her a newbie focus
laminge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2004, 14:34   #7 (permalink)

just make sure you tell us when its found, as someone here would hate to find it, and bash the shit out of you.

Hope its found soon, and not thrashed!!

94 ED Futura
PROUD TQE OPERATOR
13.822 @ 99.67MPH - Willowbank 05/08/2006
OED666 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2004, 15:37   #8 (permalink)
Now boostless :-(

hey mate, sorry to hear about your mums car. I've got the rego number in my head and i'll keep a look out round the place.
NAPARM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2004, 17:39   #9 (permalink)
fpv pursuit no 255

Quote:
Originally Posted by FalKeen
glad it wasnt your ute...you can say that again! my heart started pumping when i saw you started a stolen cars thread!

thank god it wasnt, but im sorry for your mum, just hope the car sinks (with them in it of course)
will keep my eyes open!!
fpv pursuit no 255 lightning strike with leather,prem sound and no stripes, thanks to my wife mrs forte au2 . winner of the LONGEST DISTANCE TRAVELLED award all ford day albury-wodonga 2004 and maybe 2005 " my name is marcos ambrose i'm talented and i'm fast i'm here to claim victory i won't be coming last i'm am the devil racer and i am #1 so buckle up and brace yourself cause there's plenty more to come"
xr8 utey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2004, 23:55   #10 (permalink)
XR82GO

The coppers found the car this morning. Was in Parklands drive in Alstonville about 20k's up the road from home. Wasn't that bad.
Flat passenger side tyre
Broken passenger side headlight
2 Broken door locks
Steering colum was in the back seat
Passengers door was creased
Bit of paint off front and back bumpers.

Coppers could nt get any figerprints off it though as the windows had been left down and with the storms we have had the whole car is like a pool.

Just good to have it back as the insurance would nt of payed enough to replace it.

Careful with your cars guys we had about 24 cars knocked off over the weekend around here. The forensics guy said he had transfered from Sydney so he could take it easy. He reckons he is dusting almost as many cars as before. The tow truck driver just said youv'e gotta be kidding me not another one.

Gunna look into a second immobiliser and getting the gps tracking hooked up to the ute soon. Don't wanna take the risk of losing it.

Thanks heaps guys for keeping you eyes out for me I hope I don't have to return the favour anytime soon hey.....

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Ford Forums - Mustang Forum, Ford Trucks, Ford Focus and Ford Cars > Fordforums Community > The Pub