here it goes. afghanistan watch out - Ford Forums - Mustang Forum, Ford Trucks, Ford Focus and Ford Cars
Ford Forum Ford Forum

» Auto Insurance
» Featured Product
ยป Wheel & Tire Center

Go Back   Ford Forums - Mustang Forum, Ford Trucks, Ford Focus and Ford Cars > Fordforums Community > The Pub
Register Home Forum Active Topics Photo Gallery Auto Loans Garage Mark Forums Read Auto Escrow

The Pub For General Discussion

FordForums.com is the premier Ford Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-07-2001, 12:24   #1 (permalink)
***** Idiot....

here it goes. afghanistan watch out

Watching the news, and we started an air attack on Taliban positions in Afghanistan. Watch the news, more to come.
LunaticSVT is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 10-07-2001, 16:23   #2 (permalink)

Yep, it's 7:15pm EST and the the Allies have started they're third wave of attacks. Did anyone see the Bin Laden video ? If he keeps saying and keeps good on his threats to the U.S. he's going to meet Allah sooner than he thinks.

My next Ford.....
Stacy94PGT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2001, 19:26   #3 (permalink)
ProbeBandit

mad

IM am just sooooo heated right now, I just got home from work getting ready to go out, so Im watching the news here and they just aired this Bin Laden video. This guy is talking about a jihad - or holy war -, but who attacked who first?!?!?!?!? Hes saying America will never be safe until they achieve piece in the Middle East - dont qoute me on this...- but what the hell do we have to do with the Middle east? How did we get dragged into this? I know they think we backed the Israelis, but how did we become enemy #1? And who the hell is he to tell me whether or not Ill be safe? I swear I never thought I could kill anyone but just put me in a room with this guy and Ill kill him with my bare hands.
And that other guy, the Taliban leader called the attack a terrorist act? What?!?!?!?!?!?! *****slap that son of a birch. Hes hiding a terrorist that just killed 6500 innocent people, what the hell was he thinking we would just let them be? He had a long time to think about the consequences, we gave them more than enough time.
God, if I didnt know any better id be out on the street hunting muslims down, but people this is NOT *****. This is some extremist BS thats got NOTHING to do with *****. These are just sick people, Im not muslim but please dont blame it on the religion. I feel sorry for my muslim friends cuz I know they will be suffering as a result of this...
God please bring this piece of **** to justice!
Old 10-07-2001, 20:52   #4 (permalink)

Well Tommy all this B.S. actually started with Hanible invading Europe. Well way before that, Abraham had two sons, Kanan and Able. But that's a Jewish and Arab thing. But, lets go back to Hanible. Hanible was Muslim, he came from N.Africa into Spain on his way to defeat Rome. This left the Europeans pissed of course, for a very long time. Now lets jump forward about a few hundred years or so. The Pope called for a second Crusade, cause the first one was against the Eastern Church and Western Curch. Now, the Europeans want payback to what Hanible did. So, they went to go fight for the Holly Lands in Plastine/Israel . Now remember the 12 tribes of Juda had been sent on their way by this time so the area is all *****ic. Well the Church and the European nations got their butts kicked, this war lasted over a hundred years. One reason for the lost, was cause of the Mongol invasion of Europe and Middle Asia. So, the Christians were fighting them and Muslims.
Now lets fast forward up to the past 80yrs. Britain had control of the middle east "Egypt to Afghanistan". Mulsims like all people hate to be controlled by someone else. So, we have WWI, before this time oil was discoverd . After WWI England had lost it's stature in this area but still controld most of it. Now it's WWII, well the end of it. Jews begin to go into Palestine, which is in English control. England, US, France, and Italy tried to stop them from entering the area but it was in vain. Jews ended up throwing the Brits and the Muslims out. So, Israel wanted to become a state, they sent people to the UN and hired a good friend of H.Truman to ask the President of the U.S. to reconize them as a country. Well, since what happen to the Jews in WWII and past history no one of the Western powers was going to argue with them. But, at the same time the Cold War had started and the U.S. needed a allie in the middle east. So, we started suppling them with arms and goods. A few years later the C.I.A. overthrow the government in Iran and put in the Shaw back on the throne. Cause the US suspected that the USSR was allies with the old regime and was affarid of them having control of the Persian Gulf. Israel has won every war there against the Arabs because of U.S. support. USSR invades Afghanistan we help them beat them then leave after the war .Now the Gulf war happens, the U.S. put air bases in Saudi and Turkey "been there for a long time" to strike against another Muslim nation , Iraq. This makes bin Laden mad, also years before that he is kicked out of Saudi Arabia cause he hates the royal family and started some B.S. there. He blames the U.S. for this and for not helping rebuild after the Soviet War in Aghanistan. Even though we supply them with millions of dollars of aid every year.
Now theres more to this story but I'm giving you a cliff note version. One thing that the Muslims don't understand is that the West Bank is conqured territory, and it's not theirs anymore. So, blame the U.S. Why, cause they want it all and think no one should worship they're on way. This guy is sick, his been waging war for so long. He can't be right. Like I said there's more to the story than what I typed, this is just the highlights.

My next Ford.....
Old 10-08-2001, 12:27   #5 (permalink)
ProbeBandit

Stacy, thanx for this little "History 101". I know what happened the past 80 years in the region, I took a class last year on the Middle East, and my professor was an expert in his field, he was one of Clinton's advisors. We saw him on tv numerous times, and he even had to fly there a few times, so class was cancaled like once out of three times (:p)
Anyways, I know Bin Laden is pissed at us for numerous reasons but I almost forgot about this:

Quote:
Originally posted by Stacy94PGT
Israel has won every war there against the Arabs because of U.S. support.
But theres no historical or any other type of justification for what he did, and man you gotta be dumb to think you can mess with the US and get away with it. I know some people will be against the attacks, they will worry about the civilians there, but the civilians are fed up with the Taliban also. I just hope they catch him, and we'll have our first televised execution in this country.

***** is about seeking God, and piece though God, this is some militant fundamentalist twisted crap thats condemned by *****. These people will have a nice surprise when they die thinking they are going to paradise and they end up in hell. :fmad: :gok:
Old 10-08-2001, 12:47   #6 (permalink)

Hell yeah , wonder what they'll feel like , when no virgins are waiting on them.:eek:

Trust me, there is no justication for people killing others in the name of religion, or personal goals. The only problem with all this is. When we catch or kill bin Landen, someone else will be there to take his place.

My next Ford.....
Old 10-08-2001, 16:01   #7 (permalink)
***** Idiot....

since, if we are to put to death bin Laden he will become a Martyr. If we catch him and add him to the prison system people will noly try to break him out and/or take hostages for trade. i think that there is a better solution to this.......since the taliban truely love the women of there families. how about we do the following.

when we capture bin Laden give him that kidney transplant so he can live....then give him a sex change and let the ruling Taliban have their way with him then. put that relegion on its toes.

hahaha

ok i got this from another person. i did not write it myself , but found it funny as poo.

ohh my i said poo
LunaticSVT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2001, 16:53   #8 (permalink)
Bring Back the 24hr!!!

Quote:
Originally posted by LunaticSS
since, if we are to put to death bin Laden he will become a Martyr. If we catch him and add him to the prison system people will noly try to break him out and/or take hostages for trade. i think that there is a better solution to this.......since the taliban truely love the women of there families. how about we do the following.

when we capture bin Laden give him that kidney transplant so he can live....then give him a sex change and let the ruling Taliban have their way with him then. put that relegion on its toes.

hahaha

ok i got this from another person. i did not write it myself , but found it funny as poo.

ohh my i said poo
Heheeh you did say poo, don't tell me the rangers got you too :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :rolleyes: :D
Donut King is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2001, 19:14   #9 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally posted by LunaticSS

Your right John, and I like the idea. Maybe we should "Strangelove" the hole Middle East . This would certainly keep others from becoming terrorist in the future and attack the U.S.

On another note has any one else heard of the two people in Boca Raton, FL who got the Anthrax virus ?

My next Ford.....
Old 10-18-2001, 17:26   #10 (permalink)

Driving in Kobul
Attached Images
File Type: jpg drivinginkobul.jpg (28.1 KB, 48 views)

____o00o_=^..^=_o00o____
Falchoon is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Ford Forums - Mustang Forum, Ford Trucks, Ford Focus and Ford Cars > Fordforums Community > The Pub