Hey! - Ford Forums - Mustang Forum, Ford Trucks, Ford Focus and Ford Cars
Ford Forum Ford Forum

» Auto Insurance
» Featured Product
ยป Wheel & Tire Center

Go Back   Ford Forums - Mustang Forum, Ford Trucks, Ford Focus and Ford Cars > Fordforums Community > The Pub
Register Home Forum Active Topics Photo Gallery Auto Loans Garage Mark Forums Read Auto Escrow

The Pub For General Discussion

FordForums.com is the premier Ford Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-12-2004, 05:13   #1 (permalink)

Hey!

ok im bored its 11;30 on sunday nite and i gotta work in 12 and half hours... and nobody is on msn to chat with so here is a story i posted on a different high school forum i use...

"when your out and partying how much do you drink... what type and how far do you go?
went to an after party (for the formal) thursday nite i didnt have nothing on me (alcohol... i took a flask of southern comfort but it did the rounds of my table and came back to me pretty empty) i normally drink wild turkey, beer or southern comfort.
so i was drinking the free stuff.... cant remember everything... but i started on orange huice and champange (goes down really easy... ie 4 glasses in as many minutes) then some chocolate schnaps and milk and ice? only about 20%... then something called bamura i think? mixed with straight cordial and ice and god knows what else (the guy making this shit was pissed also lol)
then got a bottle of tooheys extra dry... finished up with a 1/4 bottle of wine drank from the bottle (not the cheap shit... some imported stuff one of my mates got) and during the nite had a shot of bundy and a chic who drinks southern also gave me some from her flask as well as a shot. also had 1/4 bottle of wine mixed with orange juice and drank thru a straw and had a couple of shots of plain old orange juice (yes i was pissed)
also had 2 cigarettes... that shit is bad for u i tell ya i dont know how u smokers do it... just tore my throat apart.. and a 'mate' had some methoamphetamines on him.. stupid wanker.
anyway... i drink until i cant stand properly... but most of the time im still thinking straight and stop when i know im gunna do something to harm myself or something i'd regret saying... then skull a few glasses of water and crash wherever i can

anyways sorry for long post im just bored shitless and still recovering lol had 2 hours sleep then a 7 hour shift "

btw the formal was a pretty good nite out... only decided 2 day before the even that i was actually going
Quote:
<mrmkII> a tick bit my nuts!!!!
FordFan86 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 12-12-2004, 06:17   #2 (permalink)
Ford Enthusiast

Re: Hey!

ah the ol formal afterparty, that takes me back...
a friend who is tae kwon do national champion (hes not some random who can only fight if its to score hit points, he is rather large and has learnt more than what most ppl think of the stereotypical martial artist) had had a lot to drink and was stumbling round a bit, but he said/slurred he would still be able to maintain his balance if he was to perform any moves, so we said go ahead, and he executed some pattern with all this jumpin around crap and everything and it was perfect, then when he stopped he half stumbled over and sat down, weird, lol. and he 'passed' an esky lid to another friend who was about 10m away but in his state underestimated the power of the throw, and it hit the ground, rolled on its edges about 5 times then bounced up and hit other friend square in the elbow. and then there was my patented snack, the 'deathbringer' which i made up from everything on one of the tables. it involved texas barbeque lays chips, sour cream, mild salsa, and some salt and vinegar smiths chips, and you put it all together and it tastes pretty good, but i ended up eating half the jar of salsa and about 2/3 the jar of sour cream in about 30mins and i felt kind of weird for a few hours after that. we had out formal at the mariott in surfers paradise, was a very regal night
Old 12-12-2004, 16:44   #3 (permalink)
in the chopshop workshop

bwhahahahaha james i bet you drink too quickly that you feel alright, but you cant stand properly, then afta a while.....BANG! it hits ya lol, hence the real big hangovers lol

choccy schnapps w/milk and ice, champagne with orange juice......my my wat manly drinks hehehehehehehe

im suprised you didnt have any kahlua or baileys

btw you should'nt use profanities in here, kiddies read these threads ya know
Old 12-12-2004, 16:50   #4 (permalink)

i should use profanities in here? i think that wouldnt be good....
yeah... those drinks where the only things that were free... u missed the southern and bundy as well so thanks for taking it out of context and yeah i do drink really quickly... especially when its so easy to drink... then whammo it hits me and i gotta slow right down... there might have been kahlua or baileys in one of the mixtures... im not quite sure tho
Quote:
Old 12-12-2004, 16:59   #5 (permalink)
in the chopshop workshop

fixed the typo

aww bro i didnt upset ya did i???? i didnt put in the bundy and southern cause that takes the fun out of it hehehehehehehe

i used to drink really quickly lol i remember one timee............(dream sequence)

it was my brothers going away gettogether( he went to LA to visit my uncle) and i rocked up a bit latye and they were all drunk when i got there :(

anyways i had some JD left over and a bottle of vodka and i had some catching up to do didnt i????

well.....15 mins lata i finished 1/4 of the JD that was left and practically most of the 750ml bottle of vodka. not a good thing to do on an empty stomach lol

cost me a day off work and two day hangover and teh name Chucky at work for the next 6 months or so.

never again i tell ya!!!!
Old 12-13-2004, 00:05   #6 (permalink)
Kill the Playboy Bunny!!

last year i was too young to have alcahols at my formal, and next years formal, they banned alcohols :(
Old 12-13-2004, 00:47   #7 (permalink)
in the chopshop workshop

lol ouch thats harsh bro

i never even made it to any formal lol
Old 12-13-2004, 01:33   #8 (permalink)
Roll, Crash and Smash

you still sound pretty wasted now FordFan86.....

AMBROSE CHAMPION AGAIN IN 2004
Peuty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2004, 04:03   #9 (permalink)

errr no not any more... but i can go another 1-2 days still feeling pretty good after drinking that amoutn bwhahahaha
Quote:
Old 12-13-2004, 18:10   #10 (permalink)
in the chopshop workshop

peuty, dont worry, thats how he sounds all the time lol

Ford Forums - Mustang Forum, Ford Trucks, Ford Focus and Ford Cars > Fordforums Community > The Pub