hi all...help me... - Ford Forums - Mustang Forum, Ford Trucks, Ford Focus and Ford Cars
Ford Forum Ford Forum

» Auto Insurance
» Featured Product
ยป Wheel & Tire Center

Go Back   Ford Forums - Mustang Forum, Ford Trucks, Ford Focus and Ford Cars > Fordforums Community > The Pub
Register Home Forum Active Topics Photo Gallery Auto Loans Garage Mark Forums Read Auto Escrow

The Pub For General Discussion

FordForums.com is the premier Ford Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
Closed Thread
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-15-2007, 08:05   #1 (permalink)
Registered User
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Posts: 1
hi all...help me...

hi.

i passed my drivin test in january n hav bin drivin my aunts car but am really want in my own and totally hav my heart set on a capri.......

is this guna be trouble? how r they in general and wots the insurance like?

i'm only 19 and it wud be my first own car altho i am insured fully on my aunts car at the moment.

if any1 has any information at all good or bad please lemmie kno.

thanks evry1

xx
tattoo_annie is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Old 04-15-2007, 23:11   #2 (permalink)
FF.com Administrator
 
Big Block Ford's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2001
Posts: 4,644
Re: hi all...help me...

Hi.

Capri's were sold in a number of countries. Where are you from and what year Capri are you thinking of.
__________________
Lance
71 429SCJ Mustang
Big Block Ford is offline  
Old 04-19-2007, 17:22   #3 (permalink)
Registered User
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Posts: 5
Re: hi all...help me...

Quote:
Originally Posted by tattoo_annie
hi.

i passed my drivin test in january n hav bin drivin my aunts car but am really want in my own and totally hav my heart set on a capri.......

is this guna be trouble? how r they in general and wots the insurance like?

i'm only 19 and it wud be my first own car altho i am insured fully on my aunts car at the moment.

if any1 has any information at all good or bad please lemmie kno.

thanks evry1

xx
I would help you but I don't believe you are 19 at all.
not wiv da sily jibberish dat u r torkin about n heyah.
You must be all of 13-15,so why would you pretend you are 19?
Beats me.
laverin1 is offline  
Old 04-19-2007, 18:22   #4 (permalink)
Hi-Tech Redneck
 
Johnny Mullet's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Ashtabula, Ohio
Age: 43
Posts: 1,486
Re: hi all...help me...

Quote:
Originally Posted by laverin1
I would help you but I don't believe you are 19 at all.
not wiv da sily jibberish dat u r torkin about n heyah.
You must be all of 13-15,so why would you pretend you are 19?
Beats me.
With 2 posts, it does not seem like you helped anyone so far, so no need to remark on our "leet" generation of teens growing up today.

I had a small convertible 1991 Capri XR2 before. It is actually a pretty cool car and was reliable for me. That is if you are referring to the 1991-1994 models.
Johnny Mullet is offline  
Old 04-19-2007, 22:35   #5 (permalink)
Registered User
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Posts: 5
Re: hi all...help me...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnny Mullet
With 2 posts, it does not seem like you helped anyone so far, so no need to remark on our "leet" generation of teens growing up today.

I had a small convertible 1991 Capri XR2 before. It is actually a pretty cool car and was reliable for me. That is if you are referring to the 1991-1994 models.
Posting from a different computer.Ive helped many many people out before on this forum when i used to own my Xr8....sometimes things arent as they seem....;;.
laverin1 is offline  
Old 04-20-2007, 06:24   #6 (permalink)
Hi-Tech Redneck
 
Johnny Mullet's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Ashtabula, Ohio
Age: 43
Posts: 1,486
Re: hi all...help me...

Multiple accounts are not really a good thing either, but hey that's you.

Closing this thread before I get nasty.............
Johnny Mullet is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Closed Thread

  Ford Forums - Mustang Forum, Ford Trucks, Ford Focus and Ford Cars > Fordforums Community > The Pub



Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On


Powered by vBadvanced CMPS v3.2.2

All times are GMT -7. The time now is 04:49.



Powered by vBulletin® Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0
Garage Plus vBulletin Plugins by Drive Thru Online, Inc.