Maybe a repost.
Well just a thread to bitch about those holdens...
i work in a service station (caltex) and i can almost guarantee that every drive off we get is from some fool in a V series... holden drivers attitudes just generally suck. If anyof em come in the store and decide to pay it's normally half stoned/drunk with a bloody stubby in there hand.
And a few tips when going to the service station...
1. Get your pump number, all the info is on our computer screen but it just saves time if you can tell us where you are.
2. Don't just throw money down on the counter, place it in our hands, thats what they are out for.
3. Same thing with bank/credit cards, hand them to us... and no we don't know which bloody account it is on, we aren't mind readers. tell us wether it's credit or savings or cheque and also tell us if you'd like and cash out.
4. Gas Bottles: Always opt to get it filled (if the servo does it) as it costs you less and when im on i make sure gas is coming out of the bottle before i close it up.. using swap and go system costs you more and you knwo those cheap bastards at Elgas or origin wherever you are don't fully fill the bottles... Gas bottles also have a 10 yera life span.. after that they gotta be checked...... if your bottle is coming up to its 10 years take it down and get it swapped, this way you get a newer bottle with a few more years in it, and a full bottle of gas aswell.
5. Ah well that's about all i got right now...... apart from things like mobile phones should be used about 6m from pumps. (or just don't let em see ya use it) and remove helmets if you on a bike etc etc...
6. Not very good places to rob, minimal cash is available to the console operator, the rest is locked up and we got a 'little red button' (white actually
) all we gotta do is press that and the cops are there within minutes... beleive me i know lol we've had it pressed 2 times by accident in a week, the security company ain't happy with my boss lol... and the cops got i bit pissed as well lol "We had to speed to get here you know" lmfao
'92 NC Ghia, 302w 123.9kw at the wheels, dead stock. Peacock Green. Lots of woodgrain and velour
Tint, Mags (17x8 ROH RT's 235/45), Sunroof, Alarm/Immobliser, GM-X624 Amp, DEH-P8250 H/U, Alpine 2x6 1/4" rear, 6"splits in doors, 1" tweeters in dash.
"You have the right to remain silent. Anything you say will be misquoted, then used against you."
<mrmkII> a tick bit my nuts!!!!