hollingworth - sack or stay? - Ford Forums - Mustang Forum, Ford Trucks, Ford Focus and Ford Cars
Ford Forum Ford Forum

» Auto Insurance
» Featured Product
ยป Wheel & Tire Center

Go Back   Ford Forums - Mustang Forum, Ford Trucks, Ford Focus and Ford Cars > Fordforums Community > The Pub
Register Home Forum Active Topics Photo Gallery Auto Loans Garage Mark Forums Read Auto Escrow

The Pub For General Discussion

FordForums.com is the premier Ford Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
View Poll Results: should he:
resign? 0 0%
be told to leave/sacked? 9 100.00%
stay? 0 0%
Voters: 9. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-17-2002, 19:50   #1 (permalink)

hollingworth - sack or stay?

i know this has nothing to do with Fords or cars in general, but i just wanted to see what's everyone's opinion on this.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 02-17-2002, 19:53   #2 (permalink)

just for the record, he should not be allowed the luxury of resigning. he should be stripped of his position, and never allowed to hold a position of respect in his life again. the sick f*ck!
Old 02-17-2002, 20:14   #3 (permalink)
Australian Ford Member

Why should he resign or be sacked? Just because he's handled a few things badly that have caused some people a great deal of hurt, and shown a complete inability to recognise and remove people who cannot be trusted to perform properly in the offices they hold, and protected known paedophiles, and is incapable of recognising his own deficiencies and of even apolgising?

If you're going to apply that sort of standard, where does that leave Howard and Ruddock? If they resigned or were sacked, people might wrongly believe that they were led by fools and knaves and lose respect for governments and politicians. It'd be the end of the civilisation as we know it.

Leave things as they are, so we can bring our kids up in a country where we can point to our leaders as shining examples of honesty and decency, and where every kid has the opportunity to be f*cked by a priest or minister or teacher, and then be thoroughly f*cked over again and again if they or their parents try to do something about it.

Really, Adviliax, what were you thinking?
Old 02-17-2002, 20:20   #4 (permalink)

heh EA... you have really opened my eyes! what was i thinking...

edit: i find it amazing that there's people out there still supporting him! *cough* HOWARD! *cough*
Old 02-17-2002, 20:31   #5 (permalink)
Nacho Nacho Man!

I don't think religion or politics should be discussed on this forum, unless it relates to Ford or motoring in general (ie, speed cameras, worshipping the blue oval...)

They should sack Holingsworth so the can install Dick Johnson as govenor-general!
Old 02-17-2002, 20:34   #6 (permalink)
Crazed Cone Chaser

Seto for Prime minister!!

Larkam as Treasurer.

DILLIGAF: a subsiduary of the DGAF NOP group of companies.
BSR Member - 'Blanky' 'ConeKiller'

Go Here for My Garage Sale
Old 02-17-2002, 21:16   #7 (permalink)

NOW WE'RE TALKING!!! :D

PS. Mark, this has nothing to do with politics or religion since Hollingsworth is acting as a Governor General, and he wasn't ellected to that position, nor is he a member of any party. But anyway...
Old 02-17-2002, 22:21   #8 (permalink)
Nacho Nacho Man!

Quote:
Originally posted by adviliax mortus
PS. Mark, this has nothing to do with politics or religion since Hollingsworth is acting as a Governor General, and he wasn't ellected to that position, nor is he a member of any party. But anyway...
It's got everything to do with politics and religion!!

He was given the position by politicians. He was an Archbishop, and this whole shambles is due to the fact he hid details of other religious figures.
Old 02-17-2002, 23:07   #9 (permalink)
GTHO4

Religion should never be involved with politics that's why many parts of the world is so f**ked up.

The man turned a blind eye, to me it's like giving those sicko's a blessing for their actions.
He should be out on his arse!

SHAME! SHAME! SHAME!

Old 02-18-2002, 01:21   #10 (permalink)
Two SC 61's = trouble

Quote:
Originally posted by Venom XR

They should sack Holingsworth so the can install Dick Johnson as govenor-general! [/B]
I'll second that! Any objection's ??? Carried.. Dick for G.G ahh we'll have to change his first name..G.G Richard Johnson....
Passengers, myocardial infarction material..
R.I.P Possum...
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Closed Thread

Ford Forums - Mustang Forum, Ford Trucks, Ford Focus and Ford Cars > Fordforums Community > The Pub