Honda's ESCAPE competition RECALLED!! - Ford Forums - Mustang Forum, Ford Trucks, Ford Focus and Ford Cars
The Pub For General Discussion

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 2 (permalink) Old 11-15-01, 01:27 PM
Honda's ESCAPE competition RECALLED!!

I have a Ford Escape, and as you all probably know it was recalled a few times when it first came out. Everyone was complaining about FORD quality etc etc.

NOW turns out that Honda's brand new 2002 CRV has been recalled already! In what seems like an exact re-run of what happened early on with Escape, HONDA has told their dealers to stop selling CRV's and to stop allowing test drives until a fix can be found!!

I found this info posted over on

Just goes to show that even the imports can have new-car troubles!
Sponsored Links
post #2 of 2 (permalink) Old 11-15-01, 09:40 PM
I know Audi recalled all their 2000 and 2001 TT's due to the lack of a spoiler. At high speeds, the cars would lift up a bit they needed to put spoilers on ALL of their TT's. hehe.

Is it English? Does it moo?
Sponsored Links

Ford Forums - Mustang Forum, Ford Trucks, Ford Focus and Ford Cars > Fordforums Community > The Pub
Gear in this thread - Powered by O'Reilly Auto Parts