hoons out late at night - Ford Forums - Mustang Forum, Ford Trucks, Ford Focus and Ford Cars
Ford Forum Ford Forum

» Auto Insurance
» Featured Product
ยป Wheel & Tire Center

Go Back   Ford Forums - Mustang Forum, Ford Trucks, Ford Focus and Ford Cars > Fordforums Community > The Pub
Register Home Forum Active Topics Photo Gallery Auto Loans Garage Mark Forums Read Auto Escrow

The Pub For General Discussion

FordForums.com is the premier Ford Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-24-2003, 09:26   #1 (permalink)

hoons out late at night

I just got home from a work call out ,2.00am and cannot beleive how many maniacs are on the road at this time,and I have to say at least 90% were on there "P" plates.It is easy to see how so many young drivers are killed in their first few years behind the wheel of there(parents) cars.On the M5 at this hour it was like mid afternoon friday there were that many all fooling around weaving in out of traffic,way over the speed limit like I was standind still.I think 2 of the cars lost control after they over took me as they were both parked in odd directions with there hazards on ,bonnet up people running all over the joint.
It was freaking scary.And this happened in a 60 zone I might add
It might be fun at the time, its when they roll it 6 times and kill an innocent family that the fun turns to a life long night mare.
Christ fellas take it easy on the road.
Advertisement

Old 05-24-2003, 10:28   #2 (permalink)
Oxford Green AU

Same here in melbourne, last night I came out of melbourne along the Princes Hwy and there were swarms of VH/VK/VL/VN commos and 4 pot ricers, most with the obligatory P plates.

Same sort of thing, all cutting in and out of traffic, general moronic behaviour, and there I was in my "Fulsik 5 schpeed turbo diesel Transit Van(TM)"

Btw, I'm not some old fart, I myself am on P plates, just not stupid enough to act like these guys.

Although I did see something that made me smile.... A top example of an XY GT, and the sound, oh the sound! I swear the thing had to be worked off it's nuts!

4 lane Road, traffic lights, Skyline (who knows if it was the real performance deal), VL Turbo, XY GT and 300ZX.

Ricers were all 1 or 2 up, GT had 4 on board and it left them all for dead, it was out of sight in no time at all, I've never seen a car accelerate so fast in my life.

Just seeing the GT made my night, let alone seeing and hearing the thing go flat out from the lights.
Old 05-24-2003, 18:11   #3 (permalink)
wanna be burn out king

yeah its an awsome site to see old falcons still have it after all these years and still look great :)
460cixy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2003, 19:30   #4 (permalink)
disarm you with a smile

we've all had our own hoon experiences, its nothing we all haven't done before
Old 05-26-2003, 20:07   #5 (permalink)
KezzaXR6

You gotta wonder why, if these idiots intend to drive like they have 9 lives, that they even bother putting their P plates on. Surely they'd be wanting to attract the least amount of attention possible.
Old 05-26-2003, 20:20   #6 (permalink)
You can do eeeit!

Well, we had one P-plater bring themself undone last night out my way. Speeding in a 50 zone on a wet road at night, After finally realising the car was going too fast, hit the brakes, and locked up. The car smacked across a set of concrete road dividers, before coming to rest on the front yard of a house a block down. The car also collected fence palings and smashed into a light pole narrowly missing a gas outlet.

It took four hours to remove the wreckage, which involved having to cut all power to the street lights so that the car could be sawed free.

Well done you bloody idiot.

3FB - The Official Site for cruising, eating and talking shite click here.

Member of the FPV-Tickford Club of NSW

3FB Mesh Bandit #2: 2002 AUIII XR6 HP _Oo===oO_
Dark_Horse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2003, 21:21   #7 (permalink)
Oxford Green AU

Quote:
Originally posted by Dark_Horse
Well, we had one P-plater bring themself undone last night out my way. Speeding in a 50 zone on a wet road at night, After finally realising the car was going too fast, hit the brakes, and locked up. The car smacked across a set of concrete road dividers, before coming to rest on the front yard of a house a block down. The car also collected fence palings and smashed into a light pole narrowly missing a gas outlet.

It took four hours to remove the wreckage, which involved having to cut all power to the street lights so that the car could be sawed free.

Well done you bloody idiot.
Gee, to go that far and past som many obstacles he/she'd have to be going pretty bloody fast!
Old 05-26-2003, 21:30   #8 (permalink)

I am getting sick of some idiot in a WRX doing laps of my block late at night. The thing is so loud it actually woke my four month year old daughter who I had just spent 2 hours trying to get to sleep.
Thanks F.W.
Rainman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2003, 22:29   #9 (permalink)
KezzaXR6

Have you thought about dropping a tin full of nails on the road when you hear him coming?
Old 05-26-2003, 22:48   #10 (permalink)
gone

Rainman!

Get out there with the camera and flash away., even just a flash unit!

I had the same problem in my street, so one night I got out there with my minolta flash unit, waited for the car, and then flashed him around 20 times.

Havent heard of the car since, he must have thought I had got him on film!
laminge is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Ford Forums - Mustang Forum, Ford Trucks, Ford Focus and Ford Cars > Fordforums Community > The Pub