how can this happen... - Ford Forums - Mustang Forum, Ford Trucks, Ford Focus and Ford Cars
Ford Forum Ford Forum

» Auto Insurance
» Featured Product
ยป Wheel & Tire Center

Go Back   Ford Forums - Mustang Forum, Ford Trucks, Ford Focus and Ford Cars > Fordforums Community > The Pub
Register Home Forum Active Topics Photo Gallery Auto Loans Garage Mark Forums Read Auto Escrow

The Pub For General Discussion

FordForums.com is the premier Ford Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-22-2003, 01:08   #1 (permalink)
i pity tha fool

how can this happen...

a very good friend of mine was, very unfortunately, raped the other day. the old 'spike the drink' trick was pulled and the poor girl was too drugged to stop it. what's more, the bastard took away the priviledge that an honourable man should've had, i.e. her first time.

how the hell can people be okay with themselves if they do this shit.

Previous ride: EBII V8 Manual Ghia spring roll.
Current ride: 1970 ZC 351 Fairlane Custom.. (estimated 350ftlb @ 2000rpm.. max torque 420ftlb at 4500rpm.. with standard exhaust manifold!)
jmartion is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 12-22-2003, 01:13   #2 (permalink)
Bring Back Jeff Kennet

Re: how can this happen...

Quote:
Originally Posted by jmartion
a very good friend of mine was, very unfortunately, raped the other day. the old 'spike the drink' trick was pulled and the poor girl was too drugged to stop it. what's more, the bastard took away the priviledge that an honourable man should've had, i.e. her first time.

how the hell can people be okay with themselves if they do this shit.
ok this is pretty ****ed up....look I understand you might need to talk to someone, or vent your frustration, but lets remember that this is a car forum, not a shrink.

Mate I hope they catch this low life shithead..I know if that was my gf Id kill him...no questions asked. People like this dont deserve to breathe. I now it sounds extreme but no BS thats what I would do.

I hope your friend recovers well, I dont know how, but Im sure she'll come through it. Mate I dont know what to say.

Just be there for her.

Advertised as $4000ono. Price is negiotable for a quick sale.
FoMoCo4eva is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2003, 01:17   #3 (permalink)
Faster than Zyrtec

I feel so sorry for the person in issue, and I hope that that bastard is caught, especially given the circumstances.

This time of year seems pretty ****ed up for some reason, and its my least favorate time of year. See signature for what just happened today. 3 days before Xmas too.....
dave_au is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2003, 01:18   #4 (permalink)
Veteran Ford Member

Dude my current girlfriend was rapped a year ago now and she said the worst thing about was not the fact that she got rapped or the actuall rape itself, it was the fact that she didn't have anyone to talk to and just be with when she needed someone the most, the wrost moment in her life. Just go spend some time with her, unfortunatly the ****ing prick has done what he's done and theres nothing you can do about it, unless ofcourse you get a few minutes to have a "chat".

I'm sorry if I'm not answering your question but just go spend some time with her and give her a shoulder to cry on dude.
puts99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2003, 01:30   #5 (permalink)
i pity tha fool

yeh mate i aint usin the forums as a shrink.. but yeh its just pretty bad that this goes on. never really notice till it hits close to home huh.

the guys that do this, should be left to live out a long life- minus that one appendage. *CHOP!*

eh.. but yeh i'm there for her, and will always be(as you do). since we chums anyway. poor thing.

Previous ride: EBII V8 Manual Ghia spring roll.
Current ride: 1970 ZC 351 Fairlane Custom.. (estimated 350ftlb @ 2000rpm.. max torque 420ftlb at 4500rpm.. with standard exhaust manifold!)
jmartion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2003, 02:20   #6 (permalink)
Now driving an XF Falcon.

I honestly don't know how anybody who could do that sort of thing and still be okay with themselves. People like that don't deserve to have any genitals, nor do they deserve oxygen! They are a waste of atoms that could serve a better service to the world by being manure.

And yeah mate, all you (or anyone else, for that matter) can do is be there for someone who has had something like this happen to them, and hope that you get to 'talk' to the guy who did it... Or that he gets abducted by aliens and anally probed continuously until the end of time itself. But getting to "talk" to the guy would obviously be more satisfying...
The MaDDeSTMaN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2003, 02:47   #7 (permalink)

the messed up thing with this is you can kill the guy who raped the girl

...and it still doesnt change anything.. besides maybe make you feel abit better

still the scum must die
OverDose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2003, 02:53   #8 (permalink)

Just be there for her and be a mate. It'll be a big help in her getting through this.

Don't waste any energy on that guy, I believe in karma and he'll get bitten on the arse BIG TIME somewhere, sometime.

Hope she's OK and doesn't lose her faith in human nature. Cheers.......
Bearman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2003, 06:04   #9 (permalink)
Not a Twink

****ing scumbags mate. I hate hearing this shit, hopefully scum get caught and delt with harsly.
honer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2003, 06:07   #10 (permalink)

some of them get theyres in jail

but now its so ****ed, so common for a pedofile to get bashed, they automaticlly get a check for 35grand after getting badly beaten, no court
OverDose is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Ford Forums - Mustang Forum, Ford Trucks, Ford Focus and Ford Cars > Fordforums Community > The Pub