How much for this car??? - Ford Forums - Mustang Forum, Ford Trucks, Ford Focus and Ford Cars
Ford Forum Ford Forum

» Auto Insurance
» Featured Product
» Wheel & Tire Center

Go Back   Ford Forums - Mustang Forum, Ford Trucks, Ford Focus and Ford Cars > Fordforums Community > The Pub
Register Home Forum Active Topics Photo Gallery Auto Loans Garage Mark Forums Read Auto Escrow

The Pub For General Discussion

FordForums.com is the premier Ford Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-26-2001, 05:53   #1 (permalink)
Fx02

Thumbs up

Hi all,

how are ya?

i'm just wondering how much i could sell my car for as i have no idea what its worth!

specs are:
- 1976 ZG Ford Fairlane 500
- 302 V8 <reconditioned>
- column-shift auto <reconditioned>
- Air con <regassed>
- Dual 2" exhaust all the way through
- Perfect interior and exterior
- 225/60/14 wheel <look small but hey it drives>
- pioneer 3150 headunit with pioneer 6x9's, 2x boxed pioneer 12" subs, boss 800watt amp.
- stock AM radio <if ya want it>

thats about all i can think of!, i'm just after a rough price that i could go on!

thank in advance
fx02
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 04-26-2001, 05:59   #2 (permalink)
THE DOCTOR

if it was a ZF and came with the 351, I would run to brizzie to buy it off you. ZG 302's are fairly common, in N.S.W anyway. Average price starts at about $1700 to about $5500 for a spanker. I really can't offer much more than that. Sorry.
Old 04-26-2001, 11:45   #3 (permalink)
FM
The SparkleHunter™

Got any piccies of her Fx02??... :mmm:
FordForums Polo Shirts & Caps are now on sale.. Get both for $50.00 + postage. Click here for details!
FM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2001, 19:25   #4 (permalink)
Fx02

No pics yet!, i have taken photos but i need to get them developed and scanned in!.

the colour is a silver/grey colour. i dont see many falcon/fairmont/fairlanes this colour either.

My comments didnt show up but the engine is reconditioned, the air con regassed and the auto reconditioned. It is in good condition for its age. but it aint gonna win you any show prizes in its current condition. Looks pretty much stock standard, except the dress rims have been removed and the black hubs are exposed giving the car the tough ass look!

thanks for your replies guys! spread the word... someone may just be interested!

fx02
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Ford Forums - Mustang Forum, Ford Trucks, Ford Focus and Ford Cars > Fordforums Community > The Pub