How's the sales - Ford Forums - Mustang Forum, Ford Trucks, Ford Focus and Ford Cars
Ford Forum Ford Forum

» Auto Insurance
» Featured Product
ยป Wheel & Tire Center

Go Back   Ford Forums - Mustang Forum, Ford Trucks, Ford Focus and Ford Cars > Fordforums Community > The Pub
Register Home Forum Active Topics Photo Gallery Auto Loans Garage Mark Forums Read Auto Escrow

The Pub For General Discussion

FordForums.com is the premier Ford Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-13-2002, 03:49   #1 (permalink)

How's the sales

Can anyone from a dealership give an indication of how many BA's are being ordered and if there is a long waiting list for the XR6T ?
cs123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 10-13-2002, 03:55   #2 (permalink)
Movin!

All reports i've had so far has been all positive to all models of the BA range, particularly the Turbo's. Quite a lot of interest and good comments on the new model.

How many car blokes are on the forums that can give some figures!
Old 10-13-2002, 04:03   #3 (permalink)

I was at a dealer last week and the Turbo was making a lot of interest but can't quote numbers, hope someone can
jbugeja is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2002, 04:18   #4 (permalink)
plonky

My best friends dealership had 14 BA's sold in the first week. The problem is getting the stock.
Old 10-13-2002, 05:37   #5 (permalink)
BA at last

Visited a dealer yesterday. Had everything except XR's.
When asked why no XR's his response was a simple "Keep selling 'em". I was told about 2 months wait for XR's.

How he manages this when he has none for a test drive surprises me. XR6 T is on top of my shopping list but I'm not parting with a cent until I can drive one.
Superoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2002, 05:49   #6 (permalink)

yeah my dealer cant get xr6t's till next year, like the xr8
BIGBADAU is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2002, 15:40   #7 (permalink)
Spoolin' GT40

I'm waiting for the XR6T to lob at any Ford dealer in Sydney, so i can take a test drive.

Pending the results i'll be getting a Phantom 6T. I hope to have one before Christmas. But at the rate ford are pumping them out, i doubt i'll get it before easter!
esky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2002, 16:34   #8 (permalink)
T5 Expert Operator

Quote:
Originally posted by esky
I'm waiting for the XR6T to lob at any Ford dealer in Sydney, so i can take a test drive.

Pending the results i'll be getting a Phantom 6T. I hope to have one before Christmas. But at the rate ford are pumping them out, i doubt i'll get it before easter!
Nice choice, be interesting to see your comparo and assessment against your Toyota Chaser especially if the XR6-T.

AUII Late Ed XR6 HP T5 Venom- Full Tickford Body Kit, 17in Wheels, Herrod Bi-plane Spoiler, Momo Steer/Gear, T-Series Interior Options, Premium Stereo and a very light-tuned 4.0L I6

(FPV-Tickford Club of NSW Member and Co-Founding Member of 3FB Inc, Ford Forums Food Bandits)
XR_Strider_GuY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2002, 18:33   #9 (permalink)

I wont be able to afford any of the XR range for some years to come, but, if Ford sell a bunch of em now, that'll mean by the time i can buy one there should be plenty of 2nd hand models to choose from and prolly a lower price tag too (y'know demand and supply and all...)

Only one thing i can say to that...Yee Haa
Old 10-13-2002, 18:49   #10 (permalink)
Mopar or No Car

XR6T ... all gone

The biggest improvement in orders / sales is definitely in Fleet.

We have also seen the retail side take a big leap - but it is fleet that are killing 'em at the moment !!

The residuals on the new cars are being recognised as matching Holden - which has made a huge difference. Also, most fleets are trying to spread their risk by having a mix of makes on their books.

As far as XR6Ts .... all of the available stock has been sold. It will be a few months on the waiting list if you order one now.

All good news if you look at it from a company perspective
mattrichter is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Ford Forums - Mustang Forum, Ford Trucks, Ford Focus and Ford Cars > Fordforums Community > The Pub