I donot like those cars which made in AUS - Ford Forums - Mustang Forum, Ford Trucks, Ford Focus and Ford Cars
Ford Forum Ford Forum

» Auto Insurance
» Featured Product
» Wheel & Tire Center

Go Back   Ford Forums - Mustang Forum, Ford Trucks, Ford Focus and Ford Cars > Fordforums Community > The Pub
Register Home Forum Active Topics Photo Gallery Auto Loans Garage Mark Forums Read Auto Escrow

The Pub For General Discussion

FordForums.com is the premier Ford Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-26-2003, 09:51   #1 (permalink)

I donot like those cars which made in AUS

Peace for you (*****ic Greeting ) How are you guys
We really in the gulf reigion donot like AUS cars such as Camry , Caprice, lumina because its not the same cars which made in the original countries such as camry in japan and caprice in US
I mean that AUS cars are very bad Do you agree with me ?

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 07-26-2003, 10:06   #2 (permalink)
I want an XR8

Can't agree with you there mate...

The cars you are getting in the middle east are Australian Built/Designed and Tested vehicles...

In the case of the Caprice it is actually Holden built but sold as a Chevrolet...simply because the marketing dollars aren't worth investing by GM for you to be aware of the brand Holden.

And just like all things...if you don't like...don't buy it...

And just on a final note...Australia is one of if not the last country in the world to hold on to and keep building rear wheel drive sedans for the mass market...and to see now where the (automotive) world is heading back to, which is to Rear Drive Sedans it is nice to see the the largest automotive companies looking to Australia for the cost effective basis to again start building mass market rear wheel drive sedans...

It's fun to be intelligent...it's just people won't pay to see it...

If opportunity doesn't come knocking...then make a door!
Old 07-26-2003, 11:37   #3 (permalink)
Four cylinders short...

Re: I donot like those cars which made in AUS

Allah akbar!

Falcon, Caprice, Lumina, Camry are cars made in their original countries. Australia.

Holden (Chevrolet) and Ford cars are excellent in Australia. They perform great in our condiditions, are cheap, reliable and powerful. No-one else has cars as good as us for the price.

I can understand why you dislike camrys, though. My mother has one, it is slow and crap. :s1:
Old 07-26-2003, 12:57   #4 (permalink)

yes bad car against low price

Old 07-26-2003, 15:07   #5 (permalink)

As the last thread was closed,can you post some photos of the hotted up cars in your country.
Would like to see what they do to them.
Old 07-26-2003, 15:38   #6 (permalink)

just on another note, Australia is the world leader in fuel injection systems, bet you didnt know that Arab Boy.
**edited by xa-coupe**

Last edited by xacoupe; 07-26-2003 at 18:30.
Old 07-26-2003, 18:32   #7 (permalink)
Veteran Ford Member

perhaps we can as Ararbic Man is obviously not a native speaker of english we can extend a bit more leeway than we would normally.
Old 07-26-2003, 19:19   #8 (permalink)
Experienced Ford Member

Its no suprise you don't like Holdens cause they are outdated, poor quality pieces of crap and the Camry is a boring old farts car.
Old 07-26-2003, 19:24   #9 (permalink)

"just on another note, Australia is the world leader in fuel injection systems"

Are you just refering to Motec or are you including the FI in our production cars?

The new Camry is pretty big, externally it is bigger than a 5 series BMW (they are in the work carpark). Our version uses a lot of Avalon in it (now that car is a bland turkey).

Last edited by REV28K; 07-26-2003 at 20:31.
Old 07-26-2003, 19:58   #10 (permalink)

Why would you post something like this? Its not like we go to Japanese car forums and speak for the whole of Australia saying there cars are crap. Like everyone in here has said if you dont like the car dont buy it, then there will be no reason to import them. Maybe you can invent your own Arabic car than runs on prayers and false prophecies that thing would have an endless amount of fuel over there!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Closed Thread

Ford Forums - Mustang Forum, Ford Trucks, Ford Focus and Ford Cars > Fordforums Community > The Pub