I have answered..and will not anymore - Ford Forums - Mustang Forum, Ford Trucks, Ford Focus and Ford Cars
Ford Forum Ford Forum

» Auto Insurance
» Featured Product
ยป Wheel & Tire Center

Go Back   Ford Forums - Mustang Forum, Ford Trucks, Ford Focus and Ford Cars > Fordforums Community > The Pub
Register Home Forum Active Topics Photo Gallery Auto Loans Garage Mark Forums Read Auto Escrow

The Pub For General Discussion

FordForums.com is the premier Ford Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-26-2002, 07:30   #1 (permalink)
***** Idiot....

I have answered..and will not anymore

For all those that continue to want to PM, Email me, IM and get under my skin about the gmanEA banning here is your response.

I have answered the questions in open forum. I have given the reasons for the issuance. I am NOT open to debate of this. I am NOT going to lessen the term because you are emailing me. I am NOT going to Lessen the term because you say it would be the "greater good", "The Right thing", "our best interest" or any other reason you can think of. Threatening myself in email is not going to do anything, but get you banned as well.

Attacking my judgement is not going to do anything, but piss me off. There is a TOC on here for a reason. People break the rules and have to live by the punishment.

The Management on here made a decision. We are standing by that decision. The petty emails. PMs, IMs and continued irritations are not going to make me change my mind. This decision is not open to debate. This message is the warning for all that want to continue to do this. Continued annoyances and badgering of this will just result in the same suspension as the person in question. I do not have the time to deal with this, nor will I.

John
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Closed Thread

Ford Forums - Mustang Forum, Ford Trucks, Ford Focus and Ford Cars > Fordforums Community > The Pub