i won lotto - Ford Forums - Mustang Forum, Ford Trucks, Ford Focus and Ford Cars
Ford Forum Ford Forum

» Auto Insurance
» Featured Product
ยป Wheel & Tire Center

Go Back   Ford Forums - Mustang Forum, Ford Trucks, Ford Focus and Ford Cars > Fordforums Community > The Pub
Register Home Forum Active Topics Photo Gallery Auto Loans Garage Mark Forums Read Auto Escrow

The Pub For General Discussion

FordForums.com is the premier Ford Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-12-2002, 23:06   #1 (permalink)

i won lotto

Well not really. I was at bunnings today and i don't know about you guys but when i park my car at any busy shopping centres i will park my car right down the back. Today i did that same thing.

When i came out of the shop and was walking back to the car i noticed that the car park was quite empty. I looked accross to my car and at that moment i watched the silly cow reverse out of her park and straight into the front of my xr. By the time i got to the car she was out looking for damage on her car. While i was inspecting my car she walked over and said "i'm sorry about that" I looked up and there wasn't another car for 20meters. Just hers and mine.

Now thats sort of like winning lotto.
Noddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 02-12-2002, 23:20   #2 (permalink)
Crazed Cone Chaser

Bugger.

Hope the insurance company doesnt give you too much trouble.

DILLIGAF: a subsiduary of the DGAF NOP group of companies.
BSR Member - 'Blanky' 'ConeKiller'

Go Here for My Garage Sale
MADXF is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2002, 23:24   #3 (permalink)

yes, there are some really blind drivers out there.

i had a similar experience in a carpark in belconnen (canberra). the place was empty but i still parked towards the back. just as i turned my ignition off another car came careering into the park next to me. the guy jumped out of his car as fast as he could, and in the process slammed his door against my passenger door. he didn't even seem to notice, and started jogging for the mall. i had to run after him to actually get him to see what he had done.

EEEEEDIOT!!

any way, he paid in the end, and it was only the plastic strip on the door so no denting was done.
PURSUTE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2002, 00:28   #4 (permalink)
BOF

Carpark prangs can be a bitch, a guy backed into the EA once in a carpark, I knew him and knew is rego and everything, anyway he decided no to do anything and my insurance company couldnt get anything from him, the police couldnt do anything because it was private property so I was stuffed, $600 in insurance excess thanks very much.

Soon as the car was fixed I changed insurance companies.
BOF is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2002, 01:05   #5 (permalink)
T5 Expert Operator

Sorry to hear the news mate, like everyone else said hope insurance won't give you a hard time.

I've had my fair share of parking lot incidents. All of the time though i have to cope seeing another dent or scratch on the car.

AUII Late Ed XR6 HP T5 Venom- Full Tickford Body Kit, 17in Wheels, Herrod Bi-plane Spoiler, Momo Steer/Gear, T-Series Interior Options, Premium Stereo and a very light-tuned 4.0L I6

(FPV-Tickford Club of NSW Member and Co-Founding Member of 3FB Inc, Ford Forums Food Bandits)
XR_Strider_GuY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2002, 02:14   #6 (permalink)
gone

Re: i won lotto

Quote:
Originally posted by Noddy
Well not really. I was at bunnings today and i don't know about you guys but when i park my car at any busy shopping centres i will park my car right down the back. Today i did that same thing.

When i came out of the shop and was walking back to the car i noticed that the car park was quite empty. I looked accross to my car and at that moment i watched the silly cow reverse out of her park and straight into the front of my xr. By the time i got to the car she was out looking for damage on her car. While i was inspecting my car she walked over and said "i'm sorry about that" I looked up and there wasn't another car for 20meters. Just hers and mine.

Now thats sort of like winning lotto.
Ahh Mate that sucks....

Ohh well no stone chips after respray for a couple of weeks at least!
laminge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2002, 02:25   #7 (permalink)
goooone

Do you have her adress mabey we can organise a Ford forums lynch mob or something
Mr Jucy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2002, 02:42   #8 (permalink)
I want a turtle!

When I had my EA, a woman backed into it. Lucky I heard the alarm going off, and ran out to find her just about to drive off!!

She gave me some lame excuse of not realising the handbrake wasnt on. pfft yeah right!! and she never noticed she was rolling downhill accross 2 lanes of traffic??

I got the money out of her in the end - luckily.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Ford Forums - Mustang Forum, Ford Trucks, Ford Focus and Ford Cars > Fordforums Community > The Pub