Ian Brien Motors Customer Service - Ford Forums - Mustang Forum, Ford Trucks, Ford Focus and Ford Cars
Ford Forum Ford Forum

» Auto Insurance
» Featured Product
» Wheel & Tire Center

Go Back   Ford Forums - Mustang Forum, Ford Trucks, Ford Focus and Ford Cars > Fordforums Community > The Pub
Register Home Forum Active Topics Photo Gallery Auto Loans Garage Mark Forums Read Auto Escrow

The Pub For General Discussion

FordForums.com is the premier Ford Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-02-2002, 03:55   #1 (permalink)

Ian Brien Motors Customer Service

Today I had a problem with the Air/Con in my new AUIII XL Ute. I had bought the vehicle from Carmichael Ford in Townsville a month earlier. The reason I bought it from out of town was because I saved $5000 and also got a sports bar, tonnaue cover and mudflaps. I took the car to Ian Brien Motors in Mt Isa where I live and spoke direct to Ian Brien. He looked out the window and saw it was from Carmichael and told me I would have to take it back to them for a warranty job (Townsville is over 800Km from Mt Isa) . He then went outside to have a look and told me there was something stuck in it then left me outside and went back inside. I then went to a mechanic at the Autopro repair shop and he said the fan had come loose and he is going to fix it for free. I just couldn't believe how rude he was to me for buying my car from out of town.
silverbulletau is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 10-02-2002, 04:00   #2 (permalink)
gone

Thats just not on mate

Time to contact Ford Customer Service and report this guy, imagine the type of image he is giving Ford!
laminge is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Ford Forums - Mustang Forum, Ford Trucks, Ford Focus and Ford Cars > Fordforums Community > The Pub