Idiots and rain - Ford Forums - Mustang Forum, Ford Trucks, Ford Focus and Ford Cars
Ford Forum Ford Forum

» Auto Insurance
» Featured Product
ยป Wheel & Tire Center

Go Back   Ford Forums - Mustang Forum, Ford Trucks, Ford Focus and Ford Cars > Fordforums Community > The Pub
Register Home Forum Active Topics Photo Gallery Auto Loans Garage Mark Forums Read Auto Escrow

The Pub For General Discussion

FordForums.com is the premier Ford Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-10-2004, 21:09   #1 (permalink)
At the 3FB Cheese Wheel

Idiots and rain

Is it just me or does everybody see how many idiots the rain brings out on the roads?

After a long dry spell Sydney has finally had a little rain. All of a sudden everybody is driving faster and taking more risks. Is it because they want to get the car in the garage quicker?

Isn't it funny that all the cars that couldn't spin their wheels to save themselves are out sliding around our roads.

I was stuck behind a f#$kstick yesterday in a V8 F150 ute. Every bend he went through he'd put his foot down to get it to spin. I'm not talking one or two corners. He did it at every opportunity for many kilometers.

I'm sure he though he was impressive, I and everybody else stuck with him just thought he was a wanker. It pisses me off that he risked everybody else on the road so he could stroke his ego.

Not long after I finally got away from him. I came across another idiot in a BA Pursuit ute hassling some poor bloke in his VT SS Commodore. The Holden didn't want to play, like everybody else he probably just wanted to get out of the rain safely.

Funny how the ute backed right off when I got beside him. He suddenly didn't want play any more and slowed right up. Both the Commodore and I could continue our trip without putting up with an idiot in the wet.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 07-10-2004, 21:22   #2 (permalink)
known as tibbo

Re: Idiots and rain

funny you mention that, it rained yesterday in Brisbane for the first time in ages, waiting to leave the servo the car in front of me, (some Blueprint BA ute) thought it'd be kool to boot it out onto the main road.. Well surprise suprise the d8ckhead fishtailed right into and old Fairmont cruising along in the middle lane.. Mashed his RH tail light, also ripped the bar down and would of scrapped the crapper out of the side of the tray...

Sorry if your a FF member but that was a halfwitt thing to try...

Respect the wet.....
RaceCraft is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2004, 21:26   #3 (permalink)
{';'}

Hmmm goes to show, it doesn't matter what badge is on the car. I can't say I've seen many incidents like that down here in Melbourne.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sundeep
Eh Yagz, suck my left teste mate I'll have boost for $1k, even if it is only 1 pound.

Check my ride, HERE
XRated is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2004, 21:33   #4 (permalink)
You can do eeeit!

Yeap, I was out on a recce run on Friday night, jeezus there are some lane sharing nutcases! Southern Cross Drive is THREE lanes across not two and a bit leftover, crikey!

Or that SUV who thought he could own the road, by speeding and overtaking everyone hero style from what I could gather in the rear view mirrors. He got 0wned! when he got caught behind the dark mobile as he couldn't quite get in front off the lights and had to merge in behind several times on a two lane road with cars parked on in the left lane. Yes matey, the speed of dark is what he was going to be driving at for some time!

3FB - The Official Site for cruising, eating and talking shite click here.

Member of the FPV-Tickford Club of NSW

3FB Mesh Bandit #2: 2002 AUIII XR6 HP _Oo===oO_
Dark_Horse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2004, 21:35   #5 (permalink)

always raining in melbourne, so we cop it lots
1995 EF II Falcon GLi: Heritage Green, 4spd Auto, AUII 17" Rims, Custom BA Front Bar, Lowered, Gas Research LPG, Clear Indicators, JVC MP3 Headunit, Phoenix Gold 6.5" Splits, Coustic 481QE Amp, Clarion 12" sub, Leather Seats, Power Window Conversion, 3.45 LSD, Pacemaker Comp Extractors, 2.5" Exhaust, Mandrel Bent Intake, High Flow Filter, Wade 1004 110 cam.

In Progress: BA XR Side Skirts, BA XR Rear bar, BA Shifter Handle.

Want your EF on effalcon.com? Drop me a PM!
E-Series Club Stickers Here!

E-Series Moderator/Membership Officer/Webmaster/Cruise Official
EFFalcon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2004, 23:34   #6 (permalink)
BSR Twin System (tm)

Also known as "202 & 250 Wet Weather Bandits Club (tm)".......

Official BSR Website - www.bsrcorp.com
Poster of the 150,000th post!
BSR "DARTH HELMET (tm)"
Marcos Ambrose & SBR, 2003 & 2004 V8SUPERCAR Champions

****ADSLSUPERFASTP0RNPIPE (tm)****
smciner1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2004, 23:40   #7 (permalink)
Experimental Racer#6

It doesnt just rain in Sydney Jamie.
:(
TIKFD6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2004, 00:09   #8 (permalink)
E-Series wagon owner

i've seen lots of idiots in the rain
some even try me (i'm on my l's)

1 scenario, i'm in the right lane his in the left in a wrx, lane merge in 100meters
lights go green i take it easy, he floors it spins his wheels and that wheel spin keeps him in the same spot. He catches up to me and goes over double lines to get infront of me and merely misses oncoming traffic by jumping into the other sides emergency lane and jumps in front of me like a hero and just floors it to about 160 on a 70 road about 2km's down this coppa jumps out in front of us and speeds off about 2km's again there he is with the wrx on the side of the road :D the f**kwit got what he deserved
i hate these di*ks in the wet

Mods to come: 2.5'' lukey cat-back mandrel bent exhaust with 1 resonator and 1 straight thru muffler, EF cam, Clear indicatros all round, AU3 XR snorkel, 17" Keizzer rims, EDxr front,12"sub,sports wheel

In Progress: EF door trims

Pics Here: www.edwagon.tk
mad_ea_spac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2004, 00:26   #9 (permalink)
3FB's Peter Pan!!!

Go the Dark!!!! When I read the title of this thread I feared the worst for the Camembert machine!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dark_Horse
Yeap, I was out on a recce run on Friday night, jeezus there are some lane sharing nutcases! Southern Cross Drive is THREE lanes across not two and a bit leftover, crikey!

Or that SUV who thought he could own the road, by speeding and overtaking everyone hero style from what I could gather in the rear view mirrors. He got 0wned! when he got caught behind the dark mobile as he couldn't quite get in front off the lights and had to merge in behind several times on a two lane road with cars parked on in the left lane. Yes matey, the speed of dark is what he was going to be driving at for some time!
Old 07-11-2004, 00:29   #10 (permalink)
T5 Expert Operator

Quote:
Originally Posted by smciner1
Also known as "202 & 250 Wet Weather Bandits Club (tm)".......

LOL, i know only too well about this club. Must say on my drive saturday morning the roads were idiot free thank god. Oh and yes the strider mobile went out in the rain.

AUII Late Ed XR6 HP T5 Venom- Full Tickford Body Kit, 17in Wheels, Herrod Bi-plane Spoiler, Momo Steer/Gear, T-Series Interior Options, Premium Stereo and a very light-tuned 4.0L I6

(FPV-Tickford Club of NSW Member and Co-Founding Member of 3FB Inc, Ford Forums Food Bandits)
XR_Strider_GuY is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Ford Forums - Mustang Forum, Ford Trucks, Ford Focus and Ford Cars > Fordforums Community > The Pub